Hair, hairstyle is a frequent indicator of femininity, health, image of a representative of the beautiful half of humanity, so swimming admirers have a natural question: is a swimming cap necessary? The female audience is unanimous: yes! It is stylish, useful for hair and especially relevant if it is a question of professional athletes.
- 1 What kind of strange accessory?
- 2 Is it possible to do?
- 3 Rubber model
- 4 silicone Era
- 5 When beauty is set
- 6 ideal model
- 7 As the cap to wear?
- 8 Cap for success?
What kind of strange accessory?
Swimming is a unique way to maintain health( all muscle groups are straining and relaxing), weight( for an hour even passive swimming 300 calories burned) and even make a nice acquaintance. But how to look even attractive?
On the forums there are discussions of caps for the pool, where most girls are unhappy with their appearance in them. Do not arrange a reflection in the mirror for various reasons - the shape of the face changes, someone tries to leave a bang( they prefer not to take it off under the headdress), does not entice the excitement of a bunch of hair gathered at the back of the head.
- Women's hats for swimming in the pool are not only completely tight. Sometimes a style is selected, where an accessory is located in the zone of the forehead - the head, and the head part is freer( the proportion of the head visually changes).
- Visually stand out, attract attention and again change the proportion of the face will help hats for swimming with a pattern, relief( there are even with overlaid ornaments - flowers, fins, bows).
- Textile hat can be decorated and made special( embroider, beaded or strass).
Tip! Experienced instructors and psychologists assure: appearance in a swimming headgear - it's little things that you should not pay attention to. The main thing is to purchase an accessory, which is convenient for swimming, and it comes to the swimsuit.
A man who decided to take care of his health and demonstrate his figure without clothes( in a bathing suit) has already made a step towards a beautiful body, so there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Is it possible to do?
Large women's hats for swimming in the pool( for girls with long thick hair) or tightly fitting are a matter of personal choice. But the hats are a must for some pools. This part of the wardrobe of a beginner or experienced swimmer should be in the arsenal for several reasons:
- The pool drainage is not clogged with hair( wetting of the hairdress, exposure to chlorinated water leads to additional loss).According to some reports, there are 90-150 thousand hairs on the head of a person, up to 100 of them can fall daily. To ensure the safety of the hairdress and cleanliness of the public pool, the cap is necessary( sometimes disposable accessories are offered in the swimming centers themselves).
- This protects the ears from moisture and otitis development.
- Wet long and medium hair promotes rapid heat loss by the body, leading to subcooling.
- Without a headdress, the speed of the swimmer decreases( if it is a question of training high-speed types of swimming).
- And most importantly: the cap does not always become a reliable protector from getting wet strands, but it will save time on drying the hair. The modern day of the woman is painted on hours and minutes, to dry hair after each visiting of pool there is no time( also influence of the hair dryer negatively affects their structure).
In the 60s of the 20th century, latex( rubber) hats burst into fashion. Their appearance is due to the eternal ideals of female beauty, on the altar of which the health and even the life of a girl were sometimes put( chemical perm, electric wave).It was not advisable to spoil the curls obtained with such labor, but it would be unreasonable to refuse to visit the pool, beach rest.
There were women's hats for swimming, which every woman tried to buy.
Rubber "brothers", latex and silicone suits are still popular today. They are similar in their waterproofness( although they can not provide 100% dry hair).There are also significant differences.
Features of latex models:
- These products will come to the rescue as a "one-time" cap. Durability for more than a couple of classes may not be enough( cheap goods).
- Relatively low cost - 250-300 rubles apiece, if it's world brands( like TYR).On the sites of wholesale purchases can be found from 100-150 rubles. In the "used" section there is always a chance to find even cheaper.
- These models are more suited to owners of short hair, to long strands of latex, according to the reviews, I will stick, wearing such a hat is not very convenient.
Advice! Opinions of experts are not so categorical. Today, manufacturers offer high-tech latex, which is significantly different from previous generations of "rubber" models. Some swimmers prefer latex clothing( some may cause allergies, although modern industry uses this material even for the manufacture of medical products such as "product number 2").
The main thing - do not forget to apply talc( or baby powder) before putting on, so that the hair does not stick to the accessory. Dry after removing and rinsing under running water should be on the table or the windowsill, but not on the battery or under the scorching sun! This applies to other models.
Before buying women's hats for swimming in the pool, you need to get acquainted with the world sales leader - a silicone version of hats. This material is also highly elastic, has its advantages:
- Quickly put on( latex accessories in this issue are inferior), more durable in comparison with the previous analog.
- You should also avoid sharp objects when putting on( pins, pins, rings on fingers, bracelets).
- Easy to put on( without talc, not electrified) and quickly removed. Does not cause an allergic reaction.
- The edges( the "headband" of the headgear) are thicker than the main part( provides protection against wetting the hair).
- But the high elasticity of the material( can be stretched almost 2 times) sometimes delivers discomfort to the swimmers, crushing on the head. Then it is more convenient to choose such an accessory, as a female cap for swimming - for long hair( three-dimensional version).
Important! The price range is also wide. You can find models from 120 rubles to 900, which is not very different from the cost of latex models. There are options and much more expensive( depends on the manufacturer, the quality of silicone, ornament).Available brands are available at their price. This is AliExpress( waterproof headgear from 160 rubles), Lipotes( from 140 rubles).
When beauty matters
A women's swimming cap is textile, but waterproof is the limit of dreams, combining beauty, comfort, dry curls of any length( including chic long hair).
Initially, all the headgears for swimming were divided into waterproof( for diving) and blotted( textile).The essence of the latest models is to collect hair, and they did not interfere with doing exercises in water aerobics, swimming without immersion in the water with the head. Plus - there are no restrictions in the design( such accessories become real works of art).Minus - the hair gets wet.
With such a headdress, a self-tied accessory for swimming can also perform. And you can buy ready - they are made from the same material as the swimwear( but the material contains both polyurethane or silicone threads - for a more comfortable fit and elasticity).
The price for such textiles( if based on polyester and / or elastane) can be from 160 rubles and above( budget options are offered by Asian companies like Joss).
Advice! But if these versions of the blotted models do not suit, refer to the combined types. Such textile headdresses will keep the hair dry.
The best products are combined variants. This caps, the outer layer of which is made of silicone( rubberized waterproof material), the inner - on a fabric basis.
Features of such models:
- Convenience in all senses - this accessory keeps the hair dry, does not stick to strings, quickly worn and easily removable.
- There are developed models that are not externally different from dense silicone analogues( popular among athletes, they retain hydrodynamic properties) or fashionable textile ones( externally they will please the wearers with ruffles, overlays, but keep locks dry).
- The price range, in view of the high cost price, differs from previous versions. For 550-1200 rubles can be ordered on the Internet( BECO), for children there are both classic accessories, and with drawings, there are models with inscriptions( SPEEDO Slogan).
Advice! The choice of headgear for swimming, if it is not an international or Olympic competition, it is better to leave behind your preferences. Someone more comfortable in a latex cap, puffy girls are more likely to like silicone accessories that do not shackle, with extra space for the tail or beam. Textile and combined - also today in high esteem. But it is not enough to choose the necessary part for swimming - it is necessary to operate it correctly.
How to put on this hat?
With a choice of lighter - there is a children's and adult size( simple and three-dimensional, for girls with a lush hairdo).With the use of a cap in practice it is more and more difficult. If an ordinary cap for going out on the street is put on simply( to whom it is convenient), then it will be necessary to adapt to the attribute for water procedures.
Tip! Before putting on, remove ornaments from fingers and wrists( rings, watches, bracelets) and it is desirable to leave earrings and hairpins at home( only the textile caps are not so fastidious to several small punctures).Sometimes sharp nails with a manicure with rhinestones also violate the integrity of the headdress for swimming.
- For long-haired visitors to the pool will help advice: strands should be tied up at the back of the head, combed back with a bang( it's unlikely to fill after putting on).Learning to put on a hat is initially advised at home( training does not hurt).
- If the headpiece is rubber, it is sprinkled with talc from inside.
- The palms are folded up by the boat and the caps are let in, it is stretched from the inside. Sometimes they put on so that the palms "look" in different directions.
In this condition, the hat is put on the head( hands continue to stay in the headgear).
- Initially, the hat is worn on the frontal part( the head is lowered down), the ears, then on the back of the head. Line of hair behind, ears should be covered( if this is not a shorter model).
- Take off the clothes too carefully( so as not to damage the hair and the accessory itself).First pass the fingers under the cap at the back of the head, then gently - from the crown and forehead, after which the product is rinsed and dried naturally.
Important! Despite the necessary density and maximum fit, this attribute should be comfortable - a violation of blood circulation and unpleasant associations with swimming in the pool have not benefited anybody else.
Cap as a means of achieving success?
It is interesting that the choice of this necessary detail of sports equipment of masters of sports and participants of competitive programs and competitions - the occupation is even more troublesome. Manufacturers of wetsuits attract attention with promising applications.
So, while the main leaders-competitors are firms SPEEDO( Anglo-American project) and Arena( Italian brand).The creators promise to increase the speed of the swimmer( up to 0.1 seconds) and decrease the water resistance by 5-16%.For athletes defending the honor of the country, extra fractions of a second play a big role, although the swimmers themselves assure: it's often not the latest developments of fabrics, but the ability to swim. In addition, full equipment can hardly be called cheap( sets of "swimming trunks or a swimsuit + glasses + cap" sometimes cost 30 thousand rubles and more).
In light of such costs, even the ordinary combined cap looks cheap. But the main thing is not to chase the fashion, but choose on your own and properly wear the main accessory for the pool, on which the health of the hair, ears, and well-being and mood are dependent. For women, the last indicator is almost the first place.