Baths for strengthening nails in the home make it easier than it might seem at first glance. It is home care that will help to give nails elasticity and elasticity, make them strong and healthy. Female hands should always be well-groomed, as well as skin of the face. And the general appearance of the hands depends on the condition and type of nails. Uncleared, broken nails will spoil any image, and create a negative impression of a woman. For the preparation of household baths, it is important to know how often it is possible to conduct procedures, from which it is possible to prepare a solution and how to correctly administer a course of treatment.
So, let's go!
- 1 little
- 2 theory classic recipe for strong nails
- 3 original compositions
- 4 Iodine-healer
- 5 Rules care
- 6 hands Why are you doing the bath, but no result
- 7 Beautiful nails on your hands
A bit of theory
Female hands - this is what men pay attention to. A beautiful, neat manicure should emphasize the grace of a fine brush. On groomed fingers any ring will look great. Women give their nails a lot of attention. Nourishing creams, firming gels and other products that help make nails strong, protect them from delamination. But it does not always have the opportunity to purchase high-priced cosmetic means, then come to the aid-tested recipes for baths to strengthen nails at home. In order not to harm nails, it is necessary to get acquainted with the theory first. Pay attention to the main rules that should be observed for nail care.
Do not make the mistakes of many women who make firming baths on a case by case basis. Complete renewal of the nail plate occurs every 3 months, with small errors, depending on the individual characteristics of the body. Therefore, in order to fully strengthen it, it is necessary to conduct a whole course of procedures. Do baths best 2 times a week for 3 months. Then the procedure will bring the desired effect.
Before choosing the components for a solution, find out more about your type of skin. After all, not all products are equally good for oily or dry skin. It is also important to consider the tendency to allergies.
Tip! If there is an allergy to fruit supplements, honey or other ingredients, it is better to discard them from the addition to the bath. Otherwise, this procedure will not only not help, but it will also seriously harm the skin of the hands with nails.
- important to correctly calculate the time of the procedure based on the skin type. The average duration is usually 10 minutes. Based on individual characteristics, you can reduce or increase the time by 5 minutes.
- If there are sores, cuts, irritations, abrasions, it is better to abandon the procedure using a salt or fruit juice in the nail plate or fingers. This is the only contraindication that is in this method of nail care.
- Do not try all recipes in a row. Look at all the suggested options, choose the one that is most acceptable for you and your skin, and only after that start the course.
Tip! to the effect of exchange rate strengthening was evident after only a few sessions, after every bath, apply moisturizing cream, rubbing it into the skin around the nail plate.
Classic recipes for strong nails
Poor condition of the nail plate can be transmitted genetically or worsen under the influence of external factors. Baths for strengthening the nails - this is a real salvation for modern women. Their recognition was due to the simplicity of the procedure and its effectiveness. Even the most busy women, if desired, can devote 15 minutes several times a week to ensure that their manicure is impeccable. Use one of the following recipes to help strengthen your nails.
- The most popular and affordable remedy at home is a saline solution. To make it, you need 1 tablespoon of sea salt. If such a house was not, then you can use ordinary table salt. In a bowl, 1 glass of warm water is poured in which it is necessary to dissolve the salt. It is important that water is acceptable for skin temperature. Keep fingernails in such a solution is recommended not more than 10 minutes. After that, you should dry your nails with a napkin and apply a fat cream on your hands, paying attention to the nail area.
- To strengthen the plate it is recommended to use not only salt, but also oil. The oil-and-salt solution is easily prepared at home. To do this, it is necessary to warm slightly on a water bath 1/3 of a glass of ordinary vegetable oil. Then add 1 teaspoon of salt to it and mix thoroughly. In such a solution, only the fingertips need to be lowered, so that the mixture covers the nail plate completely, but does not touch the brushes very much. The average duration of the procedure is 15 minutes, after which it is necessary to put on special gloves for hands of cotton cloth for several hours. Upon completion, hands should be thoroughly washed under a stream of warm water. Healing herbs also help strengthen the nails. To prepare the solution you need the simplest ingredients, which can be found in any pharmacy.1 liter of boiling water blended mixture of chamomile flowers, psyllium, St. John's wort and burdock root( each component 1 tablespoon).The resulting mixture should be allowed to stand for 1 hour, after which it must be decanted. Put your hands in warm water for half an hour, then apply a moisturizer to your skin. Such a decoction will make the nail plate super strong, and also help to accelerate growth.
to strengthen the plate Important! Each new procedure requires a new solution. Therefore it is better to observe the given proportions, and each time to prepare a fresh bath, and not to leave the ready solution for the next time.
In addition to the classic recipes, you can use other, more original methods for strengthening the nails.
- Strengthen the nail plate will help the following recipe with the addition of honey. In 100 ml of milk preheated to room temperature, add 2 tablespoons of honey, after which the mixture is thoroughly mixed. To the resulting solution, add 1 teaspoon of apple juice, juice of a half lemon and 1 tablespoon of sea salt( if it is not, you can replace salt).Put the hands in the prepared bath for 15 minutes. At the end of the procedure, the hands and the cuticle zone should be wiped dry and moistened with a fat cream.
- To strengthen the nails will help red wine. To make this product, you need to mix 1 glass of warmed wine with 1 tablespoon of salt( cooked or sea).The solution should not be very hot, the fingers should feel comfortable. The duration of such a bath is 15 minutes. At the end of the hand, you can only get a little dampened with a paper towel, and then apply a moisturizer on the skin, paying attention to the area around the nail plate.
- If you like white wine more, then there is a prescription of the baths for strengthening the nails and for you. In half a glass of white wine, add 5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 4 - plain vegetable oil. After this, all components are thoroughly mixed to form a homogeneous solution. Keep fingernails in such a solution is recommended not more than 10 minutes.
Healing properties of iodine are familiar to us from childhood. But can it help to save the nails from brittleness and stratification. The answer is unequivocal - yes! Made from seaweed, it has important useful substances, which is why it is often added to various cosmetic products. Iodine will help restore the nail plate, penetrating and strengthening it from the inside. Use one of the following recipes, and you will be surprised at the quick result.
- To prepare the baths you will need 1/3 cup of warm water and as many fresh orange juice, 2 teaspoons of sea or salt, and 3 drops of iodine. All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed until a uniform consistency is obtained. Keep your hands in the bath you need no more than 10 minutes. After that, you should dry your nails using a paper napkin and apply a fat cream on your hands, paying attention to the nails.
- Another effective tool is a bath with oil and iodine. It just prepares, but it gives an excellent result. In 1 glass of water, dilute 1 teaspoon of iodine 5%, then add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the mixture. Ready solution should be slightly heated in a water bath. Keep the marigold in this mixture for 5-10 minutes. After the hands are wiped dry and moisturized with a fat cream.
Hand care rules
Nail care is necessary not only by nourishing them, but also by following certain rules of manicure. Beautiful, strong and well-groomed nails - this is what many women want to achieve. Take advantage of our tips on how to strengthen the effect of the nails and keep the beauty of your hands.
- Rule number 1. Manicure is necessary! Each woman, respecting herself, must do a quality manicure at least once every 2 weeks. If you want, you can learn how to do it at home, and not visit the master. This will save time and money.
- Rule # 2. Never use a product to remove an old lacquer that contains acetone. His aggressive influence will ruin all your efforts immediately, destroying the nail plate from the inside.
- Rule No. 3 .Give nails rest. They should rest from the varnish, so it's best to take it off at night.
- Rule No. 4 .Use only high-quality varnishes of those companies that you trust. It's not worth chasing low prices to save money. Otherwise, you risk ruining the nail plate very much, and it will take a long time to restore it.
- Rule number 5. The manicure can be glass or ceramic. Forget the use of a metal nail file, it promotes stratification. Also, do not cut the nails with scissors, for this use the nail file. How to properly file, you can see on the Internet. Manicure masters are advised to start from the outer edge and move to the middle of the nail on both sides.
Why do you do the baths, and the result is not
Sometimes, all the applied efforts do not work. Nails continue to break, remain dull, and do not want to look at all. In this case, there is an occasion to pay attention to your health. After all, the lack of certain elements, as well as more serious diseases, often lead to brittle nails.
The first reason you can have problems with nails is a lack of calcium. Its deficiency can be compensated with the help of food:
- Sour-milk products;
- Vegetables from the legume family;Nuts and seeds of sesame.
Another cause of problems with nails is a metabolic disorder or a disease of the digestive system. Often, the weakness of the nail plate indicates a violation of the endocrine system. It is worth paying attention to the general state of health, and, in the presence of other symptoms, consult a doctor.
Another reason may be frequent contact with chemicals during harvesting or in connection with working need. It is important to remember, use any detergent only in rubber gloves. This will help to save not only the nails, but also the elasticity of the skin of the hands.
Beautiful fingernails on your hands
To summarize, it can be said that nail care does not take a long time, if you conduct such procedures constantly and monitor your manicure. All the folk remedies that can be used to make the nails for strengthening the nails can easily be found in a store or pharmacy.
Give your hands only 15 minutes several times a week, and your manicure will cause admiring looks not only for men but also for women. Achieve a tremendous result is possible only with regular procedures. And which of the recipes to choose, decide for yourself.