This color is not even remotely resembles sugary and sugary pink. This strawberry blonde is very versatile - the berry shade in it is augmented with gold and pastel, apricot tone, honey, cream and gentle pearls. However, to obtain such a color is not so easy.
- 1 Trendy shades of strawberry blonde
- 2 Who will go extravagant strawberry blond?
- 3 Star owner "strawberry" pryadok
- 4 How to achieve the desired shade?
- 5 Choosing dye
- 6 «Berry» locks at home
- 7 Strawberry Blonde using tonic
Trend shades of strawberry blonde
If we use the strict officialTongue, the color of Strawberry blonde can be described as the lightest tone of pink with a slight addition of yellow-red peach. It is divided into two main types:
- warm: it is often called pink gold;
- cold: it looks like a pastel pink with a small pearl ebb.
You can achieve both a warm and a cold strawberry blonde only when staining very light strands.
Tip! If you do not want to mess up the hair, to create a bright glare on the berry tresses using gentle Californian dyeing technician obmre, balayazh, shatush or beybilayts.
Who will go extravagant strawberry blond?
Since this color has two varieties, it is possible to pick up almost all skin types, except, perhaps, too dark:
- winter skin type( considered to be "cold"): very bright, bluish, almost transparent;
- summer: despite the name, also refers to the cold color, it is only slightly darker than the "winter";
- spring: light skin with a peach tint;
- Autumn: its owners have a freckled, slightly swarthy or very dark swarthy skin with a slight admixture of yellow.
According to the degree of brightness blond, including strawberry, divided into3 tones from № 7 to the brightest number 9. So, we are interested in who is suitable for strawberry blond?
Women who wear freckles or leather with a small peach or brown tinge can safely choose warm pink gold from lightest to darker and muted. Cold same silvery pink will be more to the face of girls and grown-up ladies of winter or summer type. It is ideally combined with a snow-white, porcelain-like skin.
Tip! Light pink shades very quickly washed off, leaving behind only a slight yellowness. To prevent this from happening, the tricolored curls are laminated. You can also maintain color with a shade of shampoo.
Star owners of "strawberry" locks
If you want to personallySee the stylists picking colors for their famous wards, pay attention to these photos:
- Haley Baldwin : maybe while you are looking through the article, this model is already sitting in the cabin againrepaint his hair a new color;At one time she used a strawberry blond to shade the braid;To avoid the puppet effect, its stylists were able to "pull" this color from the darker roots;
- Hillari Daff , of course, to face the shade of strawberry blonde( see pictures).In her case, it flows smoothly closer to the tips in a lighter pastel pink;
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley used this color only at the roots by painting the tips in the light golden blond;
- Nicole Richie received quite the opposite, in her short hair "strawberry" flaunts only at the tips;
- Keti Perri : another lover to carry out experiments with its image;The singer did not become completely stained with pink gold, but she used the method in which the strawberry on the roots gently flowed into the honey one;
- Rita Ora : the owner of brown eyes and swarthy, luxurious skin has stopped on warm very light strawberry shades.
Advice! Strawberry blond is unlikely to fit into the business style. Choose it should be only representatives of professions that are not associated with a strict dress code.
How do I get the right shade?
The universal staining method for strawberry blond simply does not exist. After all, your hair has its own shade, which when mixed with the dye can give a completely different result than you planned. Only an experienced hairdresser can achieve an ideal color. Selection is always done taking into account the natural color of the strands. Very often, several professional dyes are used for its preparation, which mix in the correct proportions.
can achieve an ideal color. Were painted earlier, a special wash is applied. Pre-discoloration at home is also undesirable. If you want to lighten too dark strands, they are discolored twice. To sustain the same composition is not worth the time, otherwise the hair will become unpleasant yellowness.
Stylists subdivide the color saturation of hair by numbers. The unit is taken in the darkest shade. The tenth number( the lightest blond) in nature occurs, perhaps, only in albinos. The color of the strawberry blond will be visible only if the hair has a natural color from No. 7 to 9. In other cases, it will not be possible to achieve an easy, almost imperceptible pink-peach hue without preliminary clarification.
Staining in the strawberry blondBy the method of the Babylights
. At obsche, shatush, balajazh or Californian melirovaniem separate strands are highlighted. The technique of babelits, in which only the lower part of the hairpin and the hair along the contour of the face are processed, is something middle between coloring and highlighting.
For staining with this method, it is necessary to use a strawberry blonde dye with the effect of lightening. That the color transitions are not conspicuous, it is made only on a couple of tones lighter than the rest of the hair mass, so this method is not suitable for too dark sticks. The structure of the hair is less damaged.
This process is quite complicated. Since strong clarification is not required, it is necessary to act as quickly as possible. To get a smooth transition is not used the usual foil, and thermal paper or thin film.
Tip! The thinner the strands are separated during staining, the softer the transitions will be, and the hair will acquire additional splendor and volume.
Choose the dye
If you still decided to conduct an experiment and want to color the strands in a strawberry blond, in order not to regret later on what was done, use only high-quality compositions of well-known manufacturers. After all, getting rid of the undesirable reddish-yellow podton, which cheap dyes give, and even more so that the tone of unevenly colored strands will be leveled out will be problematic on their own.
So, let's list the names of the dyes with which you can get the cherished "berry" shade:
- Sante on the basis of herbal ingredients from Ekoprospekt;
- Sublime Mousse: cold strawberry tone with cream from L'Oreal № 822;
- Indola Blonde Expert, to obtain a pastel pinkish-peach it is necessary to take No. 1000.32,
- Krasa from Faberlic No. 8.8;
- Londacolor 10/65 or similar to it 9/65, its shade is called the Rosewood;
- Schwarzkopf Blondme;
- is close to the strawberry composition Ollin Silk Touch( color mahogany) No. 9/5.
- tonic Schwarzkopf Strawberry.
Please note that Londacolor is labeled number 10. Do not be alarmed, until the color of the snow with it you will not lighten up. Just for different brands, the name of the tones may differ.
Advice! Completely remove the shade obtained with henna, even with the help of high-quality washing is unreal. I'll have to wait until my hair grows.
Inspect the packaging carefully. On the back or side of it, the manufacturer places a special color saturation table. Despite the fact that above we indicated that there are 10 tones, since the first three are externally hardly distinguishable, they are used mainly in professional workshops for dilution of paint. In retail, dyes under No. 1-3 hardly ever arrive. Ten - perfect white - is considered unnatural and is also not used in everyday life.
Choose the base( that is, your natural shade) in the table. If you can not decide exactly, go to the mirror and bring the package to your face. Let's say you are a dark blonde and your number is 6. Now look at the picture in front of the selected position and determine if you like the color that will end up as a result. If so, you can safely buy the strawberry blond paint.
Tip! If you are afraid to make a mistake, it is better first to set off the locks tonic coloring shampoo, or at least semipermanent dye. If the color does not suit you, you can easily wash it off.
«Berry» locks at home
So you've decided to take a chance and try to get yourself this shade:
- any staining should be carried out only on unwashed hair 2-3 days;
- put on an old T-shirt or robe, and put on your hands thin rubber gloves;
- we cultivate the dye in glass or china ware exactly according to the instructions( metal will not work, as it will oxidize in it);
- too wet hair is not required, or paint them with a drain;But sprinkle the spray from the atomizer just necessary - in this case, they will color better, and the color will be brighter;
- divide the hair into 4 zones with the intersection point on the crown;That is, we need to draw two lines, one from ear to ear, and the other from the center of the forehead to the neck;
- we start to work with one of the back lower ones, the remaining 3 parts are stuck for a while;
- Beginning with the neck, carefully divide the hair into partings, and stain every strand from the root to the tip;
- after 1/4 of the hair is dyed, we collect them by hand and gently "mix", evenly distributing the paint;
- we pin the painted area and start to work alternately with the two front parts;A small amount of hair at the temples and bangs we leave - since these hairs are the thinnest and quickly absorb the paint, we paint them last;
- we wrap the head with polyethylene, and then with a towel;
- soak the paint on the hair the right time;
- is flushed;
- is rinsed with the addition of balm;
- as immediately after dyeing the hair becomes brittle, it is well dried in the air without using a hair dryer.
Interesting! Strawberry blond has become trendy thanks to stylist Blake Lively. Since she basically did not want to paint your white locks, going to one of the events, she decided to just add to your image of raisins and overshadowed them easy to "berry" colors.
Strawberry blond via tonic
naturally dark hair no hueing agent labeled "blond" will not be visible. But if you are the owner of light strings, then you can easily shade them with trendy berry color.
Please note only that the tonic will last for a long time: after 3-4 washing it will completely disappear. But, as these compounds are absolutely harmless, in fact, contain even caring components, they can be used at each shampooing:
- unlike conventional dyes, it is only applied to clean hair;
- the dyeing process is similar to applying a conventional dye;
- the exposure time is determined by the manufacturer, usually 10-15 minutes are sufficient for the visible result;If you want to get a more intense color, increase the time to 30-40 minutes;
- processing of hair is necessary in gloves;
- so that the skin does not stain, it is better to apply any cream near the hair growth line;
- divide the hair into strands and apply to each of them the composition from the tips;
- gently distribute the dye to the comb;
- so that the sticks do not dry faster than the required time, and the dye is well absorbed, wrap the head with polyethylene, and wrap it with a towel;
- to give the streaks of shine and complete removal of the dye after rinsing, rinse the strands with an acidified solution.
Important! Previously dyed hair must be treated with a wash, otherwise after mixing the two dyes the reaction will be unpredictable.