There are many different braided hairstyles. You can make spikelets, classic braids or styling from all sorts of weave patterns. As decoration, bows, elastic bands or beautiful hair clips are used. Quickly you can make a stylish and fashionable braiding braids for girls. Photos are step by step presented below. Even a schoolgirl can master an uncomplicated performance. Weaving braids does not take much time, but the hair remains clean and tidy for a long time.
- 1 Basic rulesPlaits for children's braids
- 2 Spit and spike for school
- 3 Ideas for small princesses
- 4 Variants with tapes
- 5 Simple braids on each day
- 6 Hairstyles with braids short hair
- 7 Weave for medium hair
- 8 options on long hair
basic rules weaving children's braids
Baby hair, unlike adults, is considered more fragile and thin, their bulbs are not yet very strong. Therefore, when weaving it is important to take into account some features of children's piling. Children are very mobile and active, so the hairstyle must be stable, so that during the games the strands are not disconnected.
beautiful braid braids need to consider some rules:
- can not pinch braid hands. It is important to perform an alternate weakening and clamping of the strands.
- Do not start complex designs of hair in the morning, as this process can permanently spoil the mood of the child. It is better to choose simple and light braids.
- Ribbons, elastic bands or bows are used for decoration, but they can not be used in large quantities. It is better not to choose accessories from metal, but prefer plastic barrettes.
- Weaving should be tight, but do not pull your head together.
- In order to easily comb the curls, you can use a special spray.
- It is important that the hairstyle is age appropriate. Adults are more difficult and complex. For a small head, simple weave are more suitable.
Advice! Easier to braid washed and slightly moistened strands. But do not use adult styling products.
braids and ears for the school
run different versions of braiding for girls at home. In the photo and video you can see what the process of weaving is composed step by step. There are many models of braids, from simple to unusual and intricate.
A light braid method from three braids is performed taking into account certain features:
- Strands should be equal in thickness so that the hairstyle is neat.
- Before weaving, curls should be moistened with water and combed to make them more docile.
- When creating a French braid, you need to grab a thin strand so that the braid is stronger.
- The braid is tied with a regular rubber band, and then decorated with a ribbon or bow.
- To add strength to your hair, you can fix the weaving with a varnish.
By simple hairstyle for every day refers traditional scythe, the French weaving, elven pigtail, plait and braid inside.
Tip! A large number of pins and studs can damage the structure of the hair and scalp. Therefore, it is better to use safe accessories.
Ideas for little princesses
If you learn how to braid a beautiful plaits, braids and asymmetrical hairstyles, you can create on the head of a little girl magnificent creation. In this case, different fashion accessories are used: ribbons, combs or rims.
Tip! To create a tight braid, it is recommended to moisturize your hair. There are special mousses for children.
Original tail with weaving
Will delight the child with a beautiful hairstyle in the style of fantasy. When this is the tail combined with lace oblique, which is created in several steps:
- On top of going to a tight ponytail.
- Then a few strands are separated from it, and they begin to spin.
- This adds thin strands from the base of the tail.
- The braids wrap around the tail.
original version - in the form of eight braid, which is performed as follows:
- done parted in the middle.
- Divided strands are assembled into tails and tied with elastic bands.
- A spit is made from each tail.
- Then one scythe goes to the other to make two loops.
- Tails fastened with elastic bands at the base.
Beautiful braiding of braids for girls is a spikelet around the head. In the photo you can see how it is performed in a step-by-step manner:
- On the top of the head is a large strand, The strand retracts into the tail.
- On the sides are separated curls.
- The spike is braided from the side of the temporal lobe. At the same time, several strands are pulled out of the head of the tail.
- The end of the weaving is decorated with a beautiful hair clip.
for festivities suit netting flashlights. It is executed as follows:
- Strands are combed with a comb.
- The tail is made from the upper strands.
- A small strand is detached and wrapped around the rubber base, and the tip is pushed into the tail.
- Locks from the top tail are thrown upward.
- A small distance from the top tail is executed.
- Both tails are connected with an elastic band and wrapped in a string, which needs to be tightened a little. The ends of the strands are thrust into the tail.
Thus, you can make several flashlights.
Variants with tapes
In order to weave a braid with a tape, you need to choose the right material. It is better to use accessories made from natural raw materials. If ribbons of bright colors, then they need to stretch before use. This is done to prevent moulting.
The width and width of the product also matters. The best option for weaving into the hair is 15 mm. The tape should be longer than the length of the hair.
Also, special mousses, a comb with soft bristles, thin with rare teeth, as well as rubber bands and special clips, may be needed to create a hairstyle.
First it is worth trying a simple version of braid with a ribbon:
- Shevelura is divided into three strands.
- A ribbon is tied around the middle lock.
- The first strand is superimposed on the second. Then passes under the tape and overlap the third.
- The tape stretches under the central lock and slips between the third and second strand.
- All the hair is weaved and fixed with rubber bands.
- To get a hairstyle turned openwork, the extreme strands need to be pulled out. After finishing the weaving, the result can be fixed with varnish.
Tip! The braid should look natural. Do not use a persistent product, because as a result, you can get a crust.
Simple plaits for every day
Weave braids for girls are popular. The photo shows the original options. Simple instructions will help you step-by-step to make options for each day.
Tip! To girl sustained long sitting in one place, you can show pictures of finished hairstyles or include cartoon.
To make a traditional braid, the hair needs to be divided into three parts. Then the left side is superimposed on the middle one and crosses it. The same actions are performed with the right-hand side. These manipulations must be performed until a small tail remains. The resulting braid should be fixed with a bow, hair clip or elastic band.
The original is considered to weave French braids for girls. In the photo you can see the options for the hairstyle. By following the instructions, you can step through all the steps.
Before you begin to weave, from the middle of the forehead to the crown and separated strand in the form of a triangle and a fixed band. On each side on each side small strands are separated and intertwined with the main part. Then again separated and intertwined. Having reached, thus, to the occipital part, the usual weaving of three strands is performed.
Such netting is made of thin ordinary or French braids, which are weaved on the sides and fastened at the nape. There can be several such braids. In the occipital part they are connected with the help of a hair clip or gather in the main braid.
This hairstyle is considered a stylish replacement for the traditional braid. To make the tourniquet, you need to comb your hair and braid them into the tail. Then it is divided into parts. At the same time, the right-hand side is twisted three turns to the right, and the left-hand side also turns. Then the strands are intertwined, and a small tail is left. Hairstyle can be fixed with tape or elastic.
Beautiful beams on the basis of the braid
for festivities, you can make a spectacular high bun, braided pigtail. To create it, you need to prepare two elastic bands, hairpins and a bagel. Braiding involves the following steps:
- strands are collected in a high ponytail at the crown area and extend through the donut. Thus it is necessary to leave a lock on the side to create a pigtail.
- The strands are distributed around the bagel.
- Out of the remaining locks, a braid splashes. Then we pick the strings around the donut, and weave them in the manner of an inverted braid.
- Strands need to be tightened freely. In this case, the pigtail should lie flatly around the base of the beam.
- Finally, the pigtail completely wraps around the beam, and the tip is fixed with an elastic band. Hair can also be secured with studs.
of the usual braid can be woven fast beam in just 5 minutes. In this case, you need the invisibility, hairpins and thin bands. First, two tails meet at the back of the head. Then from them two braids, which are fastened by elastic bands, are woven. Then a bundle is made from a single braid, and then a second braid is wrapped around it and fixed by invisible ones.
Beams can be decorated with beautiful hairpins.
Tip! Even if the braid does not disintegrate during the day, it's still not worth leaving the woven hair for longer than eight hours. Hair should be given a rest.
Hairstyles with braids short hair
possible to braid pigtails and short hair. To keep them longer you need to braid them more tightly.
With the usual oblique can do the following options:
- Along the usual parting braided two braids and decorated with bows.
Hair is divided into 4 or 6 parts and braids are braided from them. Then all the pigtails are collected in one tail.
- The cutlass is divided into two tails, and then a spit forms from each tail. Each weave wraps around the gum. As a result, you get two beautiful bob shots.
Tip! To create an openwork braid, when weaving, the individual strands need to be slightly pulled out.
Weaving for medium hair
For medium length hair, there are a large number of variations of interesting weaving.
It's worth trying the following simple hairstyles:
- All the strands are assembled in the tail and divided into two parts. Each strand is twisted into a tourniquet and fixed with an elastic band. Then the two strands are intertwined and fastened with a beautiful rubber band.
- The waterfall is different in simple execution. First, an oblique parting is done. From a small strand of braids spits, but in the occipital part is left hanging, then the remaining strands, also do not fully plait. All the lower strands hang, and the waterfall imitates.
- Stylishly look crossed pigtails. The technique of execution is simple: the hair is divided into many tails and fixed with elastic bands. Each tail is braided in a braid and intertwined with others as a lacing. In this case, the tips of the hair can be twisted or left loose.
Tip! Beginners are advised to start the weaving from the spikelet. It is important to begin to braid the braid at the roots of the hair, which will provide a volume weaving and full grip.
Variants for long hair
A variety of braids are braided over long strands. In this case, only the elements of the weave can be used. Beautifully looks the bezel from the hair. It is performed as follows:
- Strands are separated from the frontal part of the head.
- The rest of the curls are gathered in the tail.
- Hair begins to spin from the side and as if in a circle.
- You can finish the braiding with an ordinary braid. The tip of the hair hides inside.
- Other curls can be dissolved.
Tip! An interesting option is the fish tail. In this case, the smaller the strands are taken, the more beautiful the hairdo will be.
Using simple instructions and recommendations, moms can braid beautiful braids and other kinds of weave every day to small girls and grown-up schoolgirls.