Stretching at home for twine - an integral part of training, through which you quickly achieve the desired result and at the same time, keep your health. In addition, such exercises will improve the condition of the genitourinary system, spine and intestines. Also, the twine is a good preparation for expectant mothers( including those who are just planning a pregnancy).
- 1 Psychological preparation
- 2 Physical preparation
- 3 How to get the maximum effectFrom stretching exercises?
- 4 We sit down on a twine
- 5 Exercises for longitudinal twine
- 6 sit on the cross twine
- 7 Power
- 8 Summary
Every person wants to achieve the desired result as soon as possible. Therefore, a completely natural question arises: how long will I sit on the twine?
This depends on several factors:
- sex( girls are genetically more flexible than guys);
- muscular coordination;Intensity workout
- of the original flexibility;
- correctness of performance of stretching exercises.
Another important factor is the attitude with which you train. To achieve this result in the human body, the structure of muscles, ligaments and joints must change. The length of this process depends on your age and degree of preparation. For example, children will much faster sit on the twine than adults, since their body is not fully formed.
Advice! The most important thing for achieving the goal is not to try to achieve the desired result in a day or two. Before each training, tune in to what today you will do all the exercises a little better than yesterday. As a result, you are guaranteed to sit on the twine.
To achieve success, be sure to keep a training diary. According to research results, this psychological moment, which has nothing to do with physiology, really works. In addition, thanks to the records, you can see your progress, which, in turn, will help to keep your hands at a crucial moment.
In order not to harm yourself with the exercises, you need to warm up the body and muscles. One of the best ways to do this is an articular warm-up mixed with push-ups and squats at a fast pace. The fact is that such training improves muscular coordination. At first, the effect is so imperceptible, but as a result it will be of great benefit.
Consider an example. During push-ups from the floor, triceps are involved. However, as you do, you can feel how your biceps are straining. This involvement of other muscles is just indicative of poor muscle coordination. The same thing happens during stretching - often sit on the twine is hindered by just such "helpers".
. To perform articular workout in all large joints, you need to perform circular movements in the maximum possible amplitude. Movements are made 15-20 times in each direction.
Tip! To achieve maximum effect, it is necessary to perform an articular workout from the top down: first the cervical spine, then the wrist joints, elbow joints, the humerus, lumbar region, body, ankle, pelvis and knees.
The muscles can also be warmed up by running on the treadmill, biking and jumping( with or without a rope).However, these exercises will not help improve the muscular coordination required for twine. Therefore, it is best to prepare for exercises with the help of joint warm-up.
How to get the maximum effect from stretching exercises?
For this you need:
- to breathe correctly;
- correctly perform the exercises;
- slowly and smoothly perform each exercise;
- perform each stretching exercise for more than 30 seconds;
- choose the right time for doing the exercises;
- use different exercises;
- evenly stretch.
How does it look in practice? At the moment of maximum tension with stretching, take a deep breath and hold your breath a little. As a result, you will feel how the muscles succumb and relax. When performing exercises, you must follow the written instructions. Follow the golden rule of stretching at home: pull where it hurts until it stops.
To achieve the desired result, it is necessary to allocate at least 30 seconds for each exercise. In this respect, the rule is that the more - the better. However, each person has a psychological barrier, because of which it is difficult for him to remain in one position( even in the absence of pain).To achieve the desired result, you need to fight it.
Tip! To get the maximum effect, you need to train in the morning. One hour of morning stretching is equivalent to three o'clock in the evening.
The stretching exercises should be as varied as possible. Often beginners can not sit on the twine due to a couple of unstretched muscles, while their overall flexibility is above the average. Uniform stretching will help to achieve the desired result faster. If you have well stretched one group of muscles - it will definitely help with other exercises.
We sit on the twine
There are several types of twine:
- on the hands.
For each of them you need to perform certain exercises.
Tip! The best way to achieve the desired result and improve health is to move from simple to complex. In other words, you first need to master the longitudinal twine, and then proceed to study the transverse, sag, vertical and on the hands. When jumping from the first step to the third, you can damage the muscles or get injured.
Exercises for longitudinal twine
Since forward split uses the same muscles that work while walking, take it easier. To do this, perform the following exercises:
lunge with one leg forward and bend it at the knee so that the foot perpendicular to the floor. Sprinkle on the floor with the palms on both sides, keep your head straight, look forward and spring for one minute. For this use the palms and the muscles of the perineum.
From the position described above, align the housing, cave back, lift arms and drag as possible. This exercise stretches the legs and strengthens the muscles of the perineum. Breathing should be even, and the face relaxed.
Lower the leg left behind to the knee, while the other should be perpendicular to the floor. Rest your hands( or fists, as you prefer) in the lower back and bend back. When performing this exercise, the head can be thrown back or held straight.
Return to the original position( exercise number 1).Place your hands on each side of the knuckled leg with your fingers to each other. Drag your chest to the floor. When performing this exercise your upper body should be parallel to the floor.
Take the same pose as in the previous exercise, just stretch your chest and chin to the floor.
Return to the original position. Gradually bring the knee of the "back" foot to the floor.
Tip! Observe breathing and technique for each exercise. Each time you will get better and better, and in the end you will sit on the twine.
We sit on the cross-strand
To master the cross-twine, perform the following exercises:
- Put your feet slightly wider than the width of your shoulders and rest your hands in the lower back. Slowly bend back, trying to see your heels. If you put your hands on your stomach, the muscles of the press will be further developed.
- Level, place your feet slightly wider than your shoulders and regain your breath. Then lean forward so that the back is parallel to the floor. Hands should be stretched( for convenience they can be closed in the lock).Look forward.
- Spread your legs in such a way that the head and elbows fit between them. Further bend down and rest your palms on the floor. Do not strain your back or neck during the exercise. Also it is forbidden to bend your knees. Sway slowly back and forth.
- Perform the previous exercise, but with support on the forearm.
- Pull your hands up, twist your socks out and spread your legs wide. Do a deep squat. In this case, the back should be relaxed and straight, and the knees - widely apart. Start with 8 approaches and increase with time.
- Take the same pose as in the previous exercise. While squatting, hold for 30 seconds and then go up. Pay attention: beginners do not immediately give this exercise.
- Perform side attacks. When the exercise is given easily, grasp the ankles and stretch to the floor. Begin with 8 approaches and increase every 2 weeks.
- Put your legs as wide as possible and lean forward so that the back is parallel to the floor. In doing so, you can lean on your elbows. Watch your breath: at the entrance muscles must strain, and on exhalation - relax.
- Do the same as in the previous exercise. Slowly lower your crotch and stomach to the floor. After this has been done, gradually straighten the pelvis, put the feet on the heels and straighten the back.
Advice! Do not underestimate the preparatory exercises - they also have great benefits for the body. To master the following types of twine, you can proceed only after you have learned to sit perfectly on the longitudinal and transverse.
Proper nutrition will also help to accelerate the achievement of the goal and strengthen the stretched muscles. In this regard, one of the best means is fish oil. It is also recommended to add fatty amino acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to the diet. Regularly eat linseed oil, nuts and eggs.
Another important factor is the maintenance of water balance in the body. You need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Add a juicy fruit to your diet. To quickly achieve the desired result, stop using salt. It can be replaced with sea kale, lemon juice, herbs and natural seasonings.
The list of recommended products also includes:
- Citrus Fruit;
- berries( blueberries, blackberries, cherries and raspberries).
Tip! To prevent inflammation in the joints, add vitamin complexes or foods high in calcium to your diet. In this case, the restoration of the body should be uniform, so you need to consume protein foods throughout the day.
Proper stretching at home will help you sit on the twine. To do this, follow the basic rules:
- breathe correctly;
- is technically correct and smoothly performing exercises;
- the stretching of each muscle group should last at least 30 seconds;
- is versatilely stretched;
- exercise in the morning.
Also an important factor is proper nutrition. It is necessary to exclude from the diet salt and add to it calcium-containing foods, berries, citrus fruits, carrots, nuts and spinach.
Before you start training, you need to prepare your body well. To do this, use all the same articulation together with push-ups and squats at a fast pace. As a result, you will improve the muscle coordination, without which it is impossible to sit on the twine.
Advice! Even with technically competent exercises, it is impossible to achieve the desired result, if you are not psychologically tuned for training. The best way to fix this is to keep a diary in which to record successes and achievements on a daily basis. As a result, you will be able to monitor your progress.
And most importantly - do not compare yourself with others. The time you will sit on the twine depends on a variety of conditions: initial physical preparation, age, sex, and so on. It will be better if you compare yourself with yesterday's self. Such measures will help focus on the results achieved, rather than on what has not yet been achieved.
Also, do not forget about a good sleep, which is the basis of rapid muscle recovery. Another important factor is maintaining the water balance - every day you need to drink at least two liters of water.