Stunning nails. .. Do not you dream of such? But what kind of manicure to choose to be in the trend? We have the answer to this question. We bring to your attention a super fashion knitted manicure photo. By the way, to get a woolen nail art, you do not need to sign up for the master. If you have everything you need at home, try making a winter manicure with your own hands. Sweaters, cardigans, mittens and scarves - it's hard to imagine something warmer and softer. And this newfangled trend, like a knitted manicure, is associated precisely with the tenderness of warm winter things. Probably, for this reason he became very popular among modern women of fashion.
- 1 What is the difference between "cozy" style and other techniques?
- 2 Technique for making gel-varnish and acrylic powder
- 3 Go to the case
- 4 When there is no gel-varnish on hand
- 5 Nail design in knitted patterns. How can I decorate my nails?
- 6 How can you diversify the design?
- 7 The most popular color solutions for knitted manicure
What distinguishes the "cozy" style from other techniques?
Before you begin to describe the techniques of creating a knitted nail art, it is necessary to note a number of its advantages. First, it is suitable for all women. Short, long, narrow, wide - on all nails this manicure will look amazing. And properly selected clothes will only emphasize the eye-popping image. In addition, to create a trend drawing on the nails do not necessarily run into the salon. If you have all the necessary materials at home, then in order to become a real fashionista it will take only a little patience and good mood.
This technique appeared last year and instantly became popular and in demand, because "woolen" marigolds in combination with lace and knitted clothes create a very gentle and feminine image. Especially if the manicure is made in pastel colors. Although the technique allows the use of shades of any color.
- All or several nails are decorated with woolen threads, zigzags, braids, knobs and rhombs. In general, you can draw everything that has to do with knitting. In most cases, the ornament is executed in the same color range as the nail itself.
- The knitting effect is achieved in many ways. Widely used gel-lacquer, gel-paint and a usual varnish. In the latter case, the figure will be flat, in the other - the volume.
- To give greater credibility to the ornament, an acrylic powder, velvet sand or snowballs are applied.
- If you want to give a manicure of extravagance, add sequins, rhinestones or thorns. Can you paint with acrylic paints? So much the better, decorate some of the nails with Christmas drawings or sweater patterns. Spruce twigs, stars, balls, deer, candles - all this is perfectly combined with the knitted ornament on the nails.
Technique for making gel-varnish and acrylic powder
Literally a year ago it was difficult to imagine that women's marigolds can be effectively stylized for a warm and cozy sweater. But progress does not stand still, and modern materials, available to almost every fashionista, allowed to transfer this unique design to the nails. Now the technique of patterned binding is very popular not only because of the amazing tenderness and warmth that it radiates, but also because of the availability of materials and the ease of its execution.nails
. Previously mentioned this way of doing knitted manicure, like applying acrylic powder. This decor creates the illusion of a three-dimensional drawing and turns an ordinary manicure into a real work of art, but it has a number of drawbacks:
- The ornament with acrylic powder has a rough surface and quickly clings to itself pieces of clothing, dirt and dust. If you are doing a manicure for the celebration, take care of the beauty of your nails right before the event.
- Inaccurate application threatens to drop off small particles, resulting in a manicure quickly loses aesthetic appearance.
- Creating a manicure requires a lot of time. This is due to the fact that every step of applying a coating, you must carefully dry each nail.
The technique of applying a knitted manicure involves many options. You can decorate a few woolly nails with a stylish woolen ornament, or you can do it all at once. To date, the most popular is the nail art, made in gentle bed colors.
Let's turn to the case
It's time to learn how to make a knitted manicure with acrylic powder. Carefully follow the following tips, be careful and patient, and the result of painstaking work will be a wonderful manicure in the style of a knitted sweater.
- Prepare the workstation. The worktop should be clean, because getting dust on your nails can ruin your manicure and you'll have to redo everything. Arrange in a convenient place the necessary materials so that they can be easily used, even when some nails have already been painted.
- Get started with applying the base for the varnish. The layer must be thin and even. Next, apply a degreaser to the nails. This will ensure a strong grip.
- The next step is to cover the nail plates with a gel-varnish. Do not skimp on the time, allow the product to dry well under a UV lamp.
- Surely before you get to work, you chose the options for a knitted manicure photo step by step. Now put the desired ornament on the nails. For ease of application, use a special brush. The pattern should be made with the same lacquer as the base.
- Clean the brush from dirt and gently fill it with acrylic powder. There is no need to touch the nail with a brush, just tap it lightly with a finger, and the powder will pour on the drawing.
- Again, immerse the marigold under an ultraviolet lamp and rest for a few minutes.
- After making sure that the ornament is dry, brush off the excess powder with a clean brush. Fashion manicure with a knitted pattern is ready.
When there is no gel-varnish on hand
If you prefer not to use gel-varnish, a stylish "woolen" manicure can be made with the help of a usual varnish. There are three ways of applying the ornament:
- The volumetric drawing is done with a thin brush. Do not forget to dry your nails thoroughly!
- You can apply a clear lacquer pattern, and sprinkle it with sparkles or nail polish on top. These materials can be bought at the nearest shop for nail art.
- To create the illusion of volume, you can apply a varnish pattern of a different color.
nail design in the style of "knitting pattern".How can I decorate my nails?
"Wool" manicure is associated with winter, frost, snow. Especially harmoniously, it is combined with clothing made from yarn. Excellent, if the color of a cozy sweater will match with the shade of manicure.
manicure shade most often knitted nail art focuses on the middle and ring finger, and the rest are either not decorated or adorned with Christmas pictures or sequins. You do not know what to decorate the marigold? Let's remember the basic ways of knitting scarves and jumpers.
- Braid - this way of knitting, like no other, is associated with a warm winter sweater. They are combined with other patterns, creating a unique ornament.
- bumps are mostly for decoration additions, making them beautiful and delicate.
- Strips. They are successfully combined with the two above mentioned patterns.
- Rhombs. Very stylish design, reminiscent of mittens made of yarn.
- Leaf. This decor can be of different sizes depending on its purpose on the nails. If this is the center of the picture, it is better to make it bigger and more expressive.
- Herringbone. Everyone loved the pattern, often used by moms who knit their children's winter sweaters with a volume neck.
Tip! The most common variant of the pattern is pigtail. The nails look amazing, even when the additional decor was not used. Than you can diversify the design?
Knitted manicure, as mentioned earlier, reminds of winter, and is very relevant at this time of year. If you have time to master the technique of drawing drawings with acrylic paints, winter manicure can be supplemented with a Christmas theme.
What patterns are combined with knitted patterns?
- Snowflakes. Manicure, made in the style of knitted patterns, looks great with snowflakes on the nails. Using the appropriate colors will only reinforce the feeling of New Year's holidays and magic.
- Snowman. Just imagine, a knitted pattern, a snowman and a lot of snowflakes. .. is not it wonderful?
- Santa Claus. Naughty grandfather with a beard and a Christmas tree - the best decoration of manicure in the style of "woolen knitting."
- Deer. Do you remember the famous sweaters with deer? Such a picture can be transferred to the nails, the effect will be stunning!
- Gift. Such a picture will long remind its owner of Christmas parties, a Christmas tree and fantastic surprises.
The most popular color solutions for knitted manicure
Do not know which color to choose? We will help you make your choice by telling us about the actual colors and shades.
White color - a memory of the snowy winter
White is a color of purity, and it looks equally impressive both on long and short nails. On an ideally white surface, the knitted ornament will look great, and the additional decor will be more prominent. On the nails can be applied any picture, from snowflakes to gifts.
The white color is neutral, It is with gray, beige, pink and even light blue. You can highlight only those nails that will be decorated with knitted ornament.
The burning red is also appropriate. ..
The shades of red are very popular with most representatives of the beautiful half of humanity. And on the nails he looks very sexy and provocative. It can be decorated with gold or silver inserts, complement the decor with a flat or three-dimensional white pattern. For a knitted manicure, such shades of red as brick, plum and burgundy suit perfectly.