Have beautiful and expressive eyes - this is what any woman aspires for, but not everyone has excellent data from nature. Makeup for deep-set eyes will fix the recessed form into the eye cavity, which creates the effect of a miniature upper eyelid.
. There are drawbacks to all, and you need to be able to mask them with the help of a skillful make-up.
Proper use of cosmetics will emphasize the natural individuality and uniqueness of each girl. When creating this make-up, you need to consider all the features of the exterior and choose the right color palette.
- 1 Features of make-up
- 2 What should not be used in this make-up?
- 3 Which shadows to choose depending on the color type?
- 4 Make-up for deep-set eyes: application technique
- 5 Make-up creation step-by-step
- 6 Nuances of daytime make-up
- 7 Secrets of evening make-up
- 8 Make-up for impending eyelids
- 9 Make-up depending on eye color
- 10 Advice from professionals
Features of make-up
Too deep eyes refer to one of the common features of appearance. Many stars have a similar problem, but a clever makeup is a wonderful hiding.
An important task with this make-up is to visually smooth out the depth difference, as well as increase the size of the eyes and give them expressiveness.
Makeup for deep-set eyes has some features. In the photo you can see the main stages of its creation.
Shades of light colors are used. Particularly cosmetic pastel shades. At the same time, the space between the eyebrow line and the upper eyelid increases visually.
Excellent looking mother of pearl shades, to which you can add sparkles.
For applying make-up you need to take into account the hue of the hair, eyes and face.
Recommended light shades of beige, pink and peach hues. Moving eyelids put more dark colors. The lower eyelid and the outer corner of the eyes also distribute darker tones, which will visually lengthen the eyes. In this case completely light shadows are applied to the superciliary areas.
To make the buried eyes look harmonious, you need to create the effect of their approaching forward. In this case, the type of the arrows is selected taking into account the shape of the eyes. Narrow eyes need to be made wider. Round a little narrow. When creating arrows, it is better not to use liquid liners.
To complement the correction effect for the lower arrow, the space between the arrow and the spout can be indicated with a light pencil or shadows.
Tip! You can not use shadows of black tones for deep-set eyes, which will reduce the shape of the eyes and make them more fail.
What should not be used in such a make-up?
Doing makeup for deep-set eyes, it is necessary to take into account certain prohibitions:
- Applying too dark and dark blue shadows, as well as color carcasses or black pododok and pencils.
- A moving fold of the eyelids in a similar kind of make-up is made using light colors.
- . Do not use thick lines of liner. If the make-up is daylight, then there is enough padding at the outer corner.
- It is not allowed to stain the bottom cilia with mascara. In ink, it is recommended to stain only the upper eyelashes, stronger to the outer corner of the eye.
- There should be no abrupt changes, all lines are carefully shaded.
- Eyebrows are corrected to medium width with a slight bend.
- There are no shadows under the eyebrows, except for small light strokes.
- Holders of such gas need to use caution with shadows of pink and purple colors, which can produce the effect of inflamed eyes.
Tip! If the eyes are deeply set, then the make-up of the "horizontal type" does not look. At which the transition from a light tone to the eyelashes to the dark under the eyebrows is performed.
Which shades to choose depending on the color?
Correctly choose the shades will help determine your color appearance and the right choice of palette.
The most important rule in selecting the color range of shadows is the use of three light colors. In this palette can vary from golden, light brown and beige to blue, lilac and light green.
are appropriate. Depending on the color appearance of the exterior, it is worth considering the following options:
- Girls of the "winter" color pattern with dark strands and fair skin will be approached with neutral shades of smoky make-up.
- For the spring color, walnut, blue, gray and peach shades are recommended. Pastel and mother-of-pearl tones are best. Lips or lipsticks of natural or coral tone are applied to the lips.
- Color-type "summer" with blond hair and eyes fit bodily or light brown hues.
- Autumn colorite will adorn a warm gamut of shadows: caramel, pale green, marshy. For lips, orange, brown and beige shades will do.
Advice! Girls with autumn appearance are not make-up artists are not advised to do smoky makeup.
Make-up for deep-set eyes: application technique
Make-up for deep-set eyes requires the observance of a special technique, which allows you to see a step-by-step photo.
The rule of three tones when choosing a shade palette is based on the fact that one tone should be too light, the second slightly darkened, and the third is even darker.
It's important to decide the purpose of the makeup - day or evening. The main tone is located in the direction from the bottom up, from the corner of the nose bridge to the outside.
Light shadows with mother of pearl are used as a basis. In this case, do not use dark eyeliner. The best choice will be gray, chocolate or even light brown color.
When staining with ink, special attention should be given to the eyelashes from above, which are painted in several layers.
Tip! If there are minor defects or wrinkles on the face skin, only matte shadows are used.
Creating makeup steps
Before you start creating a make-up, you must purchase the appropriate makeup: powder, foundation, palette of shadows, mascara, brushes and lipstick suitable shade and shine.
Makeup consists of the following steps:
- The face surface is cleaned. Then it is moistened.
- The shape of the eyebrows is adjusted.
- Then tonal basis is used.
- The eyebrow line is selected. It is recommended to use a pencil, the color of which is darker than hair.
- On the corners from the inside of the eye shadows of a lighter tone are distributed.
- Shadows are distributed on the bends of the eyelids, which should be darker than the base.
- Shadows of darker colors are distributed over the outer corners. This will visually expand the incision of the eyes.
- If using piping, you will need to draw a slightly noticeable line at the base of the eyelashes.
- The eye at the bottom is slightly colored with shadows of dark tones or with a pencil.
- Eyelashes from above are well dyed with dark mascara.
- At the end of the makeup, lip gloss is used, which softens the lips and makes them larger.
Tip! Do not forget to look after the eyes. After all, in order to slightly expand the heavily sunken eyes, you need to get rid of bags and bruises under the eyelids.
Nuances of daytime make-up
A natural and eye-catching make-up will make the look of the deep-seated eyes more compelling and clear.
For daytime make-up, black-haired girls can use shiny or corporal shades of matte type.
Makeup nude performed after working on the shape of the eyebrows and a shade of the face.
upper eyelids can be accent with the help of coffee or a steel pen. Subduction is carried out only along the lines of growth of cilia. In the century from below, it is enough to put small black dots between the individual cilia.
The base shadows of the light color are distributed on the eyelid. The inner corners must be painted with even lighter shadows. The outer corner should only be slightly darkened, using shadows slightly darker than the main tone. Mascara is distributed in one layer and only on the upper eyelashes.
Tip! With an unusual position of the eyes, it is important to adjust the shape of the eyebrows in a timely manner. They need to be smoothed with a suitable brush. Sharp bending of the eyebrow should be corrected by plucking.
Secrets of the evening makeup
Evening makeup for deep-set eyes differs from the usual in that no shadows of black tones are used and attention is not focused on the lower eyelids.
First of all, the eyelid region is powdered and the tone of the skin is leveled. On the contour of the eyelashes, arrows are performed using a soft pencil or shadows. Also it is necessary to make a site in the outer corner thicker and raise it to the temporal region. Lower eyelashes are distinguished by a barely noticeable feature, which extends only from the middle of the century. The contours are shaded. A thicker layer of shadows is distributed over the upper eyelid.
This type of eye can also be used after using the shadows. In the evening version, a few light-colored shadows are shaded under the eyebrows.
Tip! You should never take your eyes into the "frame", with the help of perimeter padding.
This will visually reduce them. All dark tones should be located closer to the outer corners of the eyes.
Makeup for the impending eyelids
Special knowledge and effort requires makeup for deep-set eyes with an impending eyelid. Some skills will be needed to disguise this defect and make the look more open.
With this complex makeup, three shades of shadows are used. The brightest of all the options is shaded under the eyebrow and on the surface of the upper eyelids.
In order not to focus on the impending age, it is worth giving a slightly surprised form to the not very dense eyebrows. The area under the eyebrow can be distinguished by glitter.
From the middle part of the mobile eyelids to the outer corner a more darkened color is distributed. Transitions are made more smooth and inconspicuous with the use of a soft brush. A more intense tone is distributed on the sub-scapular part, with a smooth extension to the outer part of the eye.
Then in the same tone the lower eyelid is painted. Closer to the inner corner of the arrow neatly shaded.
The arrows are drawn upward at an angle. The upper lines of the eyelashes are stained with several layers.
Tip! To make the eyes more open, under the outer tips of the eyebrows are distributed delicate strokes of shadows, which contrast with the color of the eyebrows. If the eyebrows of the ashy shade, then the pink color of the shadows is used, if it is black, then white, and if brown, then blue.
Makeup according to the eye color
When choosing the shadows you like, it is recommended to consider the color of the iris of the eyes. For example, brown eyes look with silvery tones. In most cases, brown and green eyes are perfectly combined with warm colors, and gray, blue and gray-green with cold.
Performing makeup for deep-set eyes, you need to consider some of the features:
- The shades of bronze, purple, peach, marsh or cream shades are great for brown eyes. Only with this, light shades are used. For a day-long make-up, a light tone, peach, sand or beige is used as the basis.
- For green eyes, shades of orange, lilac, olive, beige or chocolate tones are recommended. If the eye color is closer to the marsh, then gently-green shadows are selected.
- Flush eyes blue colors look great with blue, lilac, violet and peach shades.
Tip! To prevent the eyes from appearing red and tired, a thin white line is drawn down the eyelid from below at the junction with the mucosa. A white pencil is used.
Advice from professionals
Make beautiful makeup will help the advice of professional makeup artists:
- Do not use pink colors that will give a look of pain. But there are women to whom such shades go very well.
- Shadows bright or too dark shades will make your eyes even more profound.
- Do not apply mascara to the lower eyelashes. This will give the look sad expression.
- Highly colored eyebrows contribute to the creation of a vulgar and more gloomy image.
- Do not abuse shadows in the field under the eyebrows. Only slightly noticeable strokes at the outer edge are recommended.
- If there are pimples or defects in the skin, matte shadows should be used.
- Do not use a pencil or pencil of saturated dark tones. This will make the eyes even smaller.
. There are no unbreakable rules and laws in the art of make-up. Each woman has individual facial features, which provides great opportunities for new experiments.