Stylish and trendy pedicure is a decoration of each girl, as well as an indicator of well-groomed. It is especially important in the summer, when everyone's legs are visible. In the salons are offered different variants of such decoration. This can be the usual treatment of nails, as well as whole masterpieces on the nails. Particularly popular is the pedicure with rhinestones, the photo allows you to see the best options for such decor. This design can be done not only in the cabin, but also at home.
- 1 Subtleties pedicure with rhinestones
- 2 What tools are needed?
- 3 Preparation of
- 4 How to choose the right rhinestones?
- 5 How to glue rhinestones?
- 6 Pedicure at home
- 7 How to keep beauty longer?
- 8 Fashion ideas
- 9 French jacket with crystals
- 10 Chinese painting
- 11 Pedicure shellac with crystals
- 12 Options for strass placement
- 13 Combination with clothing
Pedicure fineness with crystals
Choosing a pedicure, you can choose from a photo design with rhinestones. This is an interesting solution for creating a fashion image. After all, rhinestones are small copies of precious stones, but only made of glass or plastic. Similar parts can have different shapes and different color palettes.
thumb plate similar to get the perfect pedicure worth considering some of its features:
- This option is recommended for summer time, when the legs are open. Closed shoes shorten the life of similar products.
- It is not necessary to paste a large number of rhinestones, it is better to choose a certain pattern.
- If the nails are small, they should not be cluttered with large elements.
Tip! Rhinestones small size can be arranged in the form of longitudinal stripes or the easiest option: stick to one fingernail 1-2 rhinestones.
What tools are needed?
Regardless of the decor options, it is necessary to prepare the following attributes:
- Base coat for colored varnish.
- Fixer and coating for gloss.
- Varnishes of different colors.
- Sets of colored or monophonic rhinestones, which can be purchased at beauty shops or in cloth stores.
- Orange sticks for processing cuticles.
- Nail polish remover.
Tip! Depending on the design, you can use a combination of varnishes or monophonic. The budget option is plastic, but they often look faded compared to glass.
The smallest pebbles can be taken with a toothpick pre-moistened in water. Tweezers take larger stones, as their fingers are inconvenient to take.
Adhesives and varnish-fixer are required to fix the ornaments.
Jewelry looks on well-groomed nails, so before you begin to decorate, you need to perform a hygienic pedicure.
The legs need to be steamed and processed with pumice stone. Then they need to be lubricated with cream and well spread. After this, the cuticle is removed, and the nail plates are degreased with acetone.
Tip! Fingernails are smaller than on the hands. Therefore, you can decorate only the thumb, and on the other nails to place one sparkle.
How to choose the right rhinestones?
Before doing a pedicure with rhinestones. It is necessary to choose a suitable material from the photo, which will look harmonious on the legs.
By sparkling elements meet the following requirements:
- pebble withThe inner side should be flat, and on the outside - more rounded.
- If the nails are embossed, the rhinestones must be cut into the nail plates. In this case, pebbles are selected in the form of a cone.
- It's better to choose sparkling rhinestones, since the stones should shine in the sun.
- The stones are chosen in different sizes, but not too large.
Tip! For gluing the decor, do not use super glue, as it can damage the nail plate. It is better to buy special compounds. In extreme cases, a clear varnish will go.
How to glue crystals?
Performing a pedicure with crystals is considered a laborious process. Pebbles to stay longer, you should follow all steps of the procedure:
- For convenience with crystals they need to be spread out on a flat surface of the convex side up. It is easier to choose the right colors.
- If you are using clear varnish, the dots under the parts can be put on two nails. With a special glue, each nail is prepared separately.
- A toothpick or a special stick is used to grip stones. The tip is pre-wetted with water.
- The finished design is covered with a varnish or a fixer.
Tip! The pedicure with strasses is multilayered, therefore it is necessary to give time for drying. Do not immediately put on your shoes and go out.
Pedicure at home
A pedicure with crystals requires special preparation. In the photo you can see interesting decors on the thumbs and on the others. After hygienic procedures, the decoration stage is performed:
- A transparent base is applied to the nail plate, which makes the surface more even.
- . Apply the lacquer of the desired color. Shellac is used to extend the life of a pedicure.
- Strasses are being pasted.
- Small stones can be fastened with a transparent base. It is applied to a colored surface, and strasses are applied from above. They can be transferred with a toothpick.
- When working with large elements, you will need tweezers and a special glue solution.
- The adhesive is applied to the nail plate with a toothpick. Then the rhinestones need to be planted quickly with tweezers. The decoration is pressed down and fixed for a few seconds.
- The made pedicure needs to be fixed with the help of a special tool.
Tip! When using a pedicure with rhinestones, shoes should be simple. Do not choose sandals with sparkling stones.
How to keep beauty longer?
To pedicure last longer, you should properly care for the nails, even if there is a fixing layer.
The created design should be protected from too hot water and from chlorinated in pools. The solarium and steam in the bath also negatively affect the painted nails.
Do not rub nails strongly with a washclothAnd overheat them.
Tip! The qualitative preparation for the procedure also extends the life of the nail decoration. Dead skin with a rough washcloth or pumice need to be removed on the heels and around the nails. Nails should be cut on a flat line, which will protect them from ingrown.
To create the perfect pedicure, you do not need to look for other people's ideas. You can use a creative vein and experiment with various options.
On sale are presented rhinestones of different shapes, designs and sizes. The room for fantasy is huge. If you can not invent, then you should use the classic options.
French with strasses
Popularity is a pedicure jacket with strasses. It is worth considering the following options:
- A standard jacket is used, and then the base of the thumb is laid out with the rhinestones. The remaining marigolds are decorated with one miniature pebble. In this case, the substrate can be transparent.
- The bright design consists of a burgundy base and a black smile line. On the middle finger a vertical line of rhinestones is applied. The rest of the nail plates can not be touched.
- An interesting solution is a lunar jacket. It can be performed in any shades. In this case, the line of the hole is laid out with rhinestones. Often used elements of contrasting hues.
- You can make a traditional jacket, and then on the base lay a few pebbles of bright colors. Multicolored elements are applied. Pink base can be replaced with salad or blue.
Tip! You can make a coat without varnish, using only rhinestones. For this, using a nail file, a square shape is attached to the nails, and a number of strains are laid out on their edge.
Popular design is Chinese painting. With this method, flowers are laid out with rhinestones or patterns are made on the entire surface of the nail plate.
Design can be supplemented with varnishes of different colors or sequins.
A template for this design can be found on the Internet.
Tip! You can fix the result obtained with a fixer. At the same time, the pedicure is not only preserved, but also the nails are shiny.
Pedicure shellac with crystals
Pedicure shellac with rhinestones is suitable for busy women who can not often update jewelry. In this case, correction is required only when the nails grow.
With this method, you can fix even large size pebbles. A similar rhinestones can last up to three weeks.
Using a similar pedicure, you need to choose a quality adhesive for rhinestones.
The application of a rhinestone is performed after the pedicure is done. The dispersion coating is removed. Then the rhinestones are extracted with tweezers. Toothpick adhesive is applied from the other side of the stone. The adhesive composition should be slightly thickened, and then the stone is placed on the nail. It should be pressed lightly with tweezers and held for several minutes.
The technology of such a pedicure differs in certain features:
- After coating with shellac, the layer is controversial under an ultraviolet lamp. If the coating does not harden well, the fastening of the crystals will be weak.
- Special gel or glue is used in the work.
- When creating a decor, you need to distribute the rhinestones with a toothpick or tweezers.
You can not overload the decor with a lot of stones.
Tip! Wiped tampons with a special solvent will help you to remove an unsuccessful pedicure. Decor should be removed with care. Plastic strasses are often performed together with a self-adhesive base. They are placed on a special sheet, from which they are taken with tweezers.
Variants of the arrangement of crystals
To make the design with strasses effective, you should use the following recommendations:
- To create an original decor, you can use bright neon colors. Especially suitable for girls with a dark complexion.
- You can cover three fingers with one color, and the other two with the other. The last two nail plates are stitched with contrasting colors. In this case, they can be stacked in an unusual way: in the form of a flower or heart.
- When using a one-color design, glossy varnish can be used. On the thumb is used the usual cover, which is decorated with rhinestones. An excellent option will be a placer of pebbles of various sizes.
- The nail plate can be decorated with a real rainbow. Each nail is colored in different colors. The rhinestones are placed in the corner of the thumb nail.
- Shining pebbles in the form of a chain can be placed on the border of two varnish colors.
Tip! It is necessary to choose the right nail polish. For transparent crystals, coatings of different colors are selected. If the stones are colored, then you need to choose the appropriate lacquer.
clothing The pedicure, decorated with rhinestones, is a festive and evening version. But it can also be used for everyday wear, if you follow certain rules:
- Strass must not be too much. It is best to decorate the thumbnail.
- The pebbles should not be too catchy and big.
- This kind of pedicure needs to be combined with simple footwear of a laconic style.
- If you choose small stones, you need to make sure that the pedicure does not look messy.
- You should not wear clothes with shiny elements. Decor from rhinestones does not require additional shiny decorations.
- Rhinestones can be combined with varnishes of dark shades. Light stones are more suitable for small stones.
Pedicure with rhinestones can become a stylish and original decoration of any image. With the correct use of all elements, such a decor on the nails will last a long time.