At any time of day, a real woman should look well-groomed. Daytime makeup for blue eyes does not involve too bright and catchy shades. Create an image that attracts men's eyes, you can and using natural colors, close to natural.
- 1 What is the difference between day and night makeup?
- 2 Properties mejkapa blue eyes
- 3 shades of blue eyes
- 4 Selection bases
- 5 application technique shadows
- 6 pencil Shades eyebrow
- 7 overlaying the carcass
- 8 final touch: lipstick
The day makeup should be different from the evening?
It would seem that it could be easier. Evening make-up should be as effective as possible. In daylight, the most important rule is moderation. However, in both cases, there are some subtleties.
So, makeup for the office and makeup for the school can be different. The summer makeup is always different from the winter one. The make-up of an adult businesswoman is more moderate than an evening makeup of a young woman. And, of course, make-up of a punk girl always looks more contrast even in daylight.
However, in the evening and day make-up has an immutable rule: it is selected in strict accordance with the complexion, hair and eye color. For example, purple shadows against the blue eyes and pale skin will look like bruises. But brunettes with blue eyes in daytime makeup, even this unpredictable shade of fear is less. With a successful selection of a shade of purple shadows can make their eyes only expressive.
If applying an evening make-up allows for emphasis on several areas, then in the daytime, you should choose one thing: to emphasize the lips or only the eyes. At a bright lipstick of a shade the most natural shades are chosen. Brightly colored eyelashes should be combined with a soft beige or peach lipstick or a transparent lip gloss.
It is necessary to combine both day and evening make-up with both the hair style and the chosen style. At the same time, he can show the merits of a person, but do not stress his shortcomings.
Tip! To make the make-up a little brighter, you can use a slightly damp brush.
features make-up blue eyes
We offer you ways to day makeup for blue eyes with step by step photos. When choosing shadows, you first need to decide what kind of result you want to achieve. Blue eyes react most strongly to any color glare, so changing their shade is the easiest. The ideal option for them will be the use of colors for several tones darker than their own eyes. But do not overdo it - against the background of too dark shadows, the iris of the eyes can be completely lost, and the look will become gross and unnatural.
If you want to make the look deeper, choose a lighter shade. To emphasize the natural color of the eyes, the color of the sky and the sea can be with the help of silvery, gray, warm pink, gold, pale green or soft turquoise shadows or a combination of them. Suitable for blue-eyed women and shadows of the color of pearls, lavender, lilac or sea water.
It is possible to achieve naturalness when using make-up for eyes of pastel tones: peach, coral, light brown. Over neutral colors can be applied color, but with daytime make-up, they should be applied only in the form of a blurred shadow or haze. Most importantly, when playing on contrasts, one should not forget about the harmony of such colors and the creation of their smooth transitions.
Tip! If you do not trust your own feelings and are afraid to make a mistake, choose the universal tone of the shadows. It should be completely opposite to the natural color of the iris. For blue eyes this is bronze.
Shades of blue eyes
For correct selection of makeup color make-up artists selected several basic shades of blue in eye color:
- saturated blue, close to blue: women with such eye color can safely use a wide enough color palette, includingNumber and saturated dark;For an easy summer image, you can choose bronze, silver and copper shadows;The only thing you should not get carried away with is too light shades - they will "quench" the view;
- classic blue: this color is perfectly combined with light shadows or shadows of average saturation;A bright, almost white or pink shade can be a good solution;Add the appearance of sensuality can be with the help of blue, silver or gray tones;As in the first case, copper or bronze colors can be used;
- gray-blue: this shade is so peculiar that when choosing gray clothes, the eyes turn gray, on the background of the same blue or green they change their color to bright blue or turquoise;Owners of such an iris should choose light shades of a slightly more saturated shade than its natural color;
- light blue, heavenly eyes on a background of too dark shadows immediately lose their expressiveness and appear colorless;The popular style of the smoked ice( dark smoky) in this case should be used as carefully as possible;In general, too bright shades to owners of light blue iris are not recommended - they can be used only as a contour.
Tip! Never use shadows of the same shade with your eyes, otherwise your eyes will "swim".
Select the basis
Any make-up should only be applied to the tonal base. With its help, the skin tone is leveled, minor defects are hidden, and the distribution of decorative cosmetics is simplified. As a basis, liquid formulations or tinted powders can be used.is simplified
tonal tool for daytime makeup is applied over day cream a very thin layer. To avoid the appearance of a sharp border in the neck area, apply the cream and on it.
To correct the shape of the face, you can use darker shades in the area of the cheekbones and chin. With a thick skin type, you should choose a foundation with matting effect, for a dry type - with moisturizing ingredients or usual in combination with a day cream.
You can achieve the transparency effect in two ways:
- using wet sponge;
- mixing 1: 1 foundation with day cream;In the presence of unevenness or other visible defects, the tonal amount can be slightly increased.
If necessary, a ton of powder can be applied and a little powder. Sponge in this case is not welcome - only a large brush. In the forehead area of the tonal remedy there should be a minimum amount - otherwise it will settle in the folds.
Blush, even for daytime make-up are required! Otherwise, the face, covered with a foundation, will look like a mask. In daylight, choose light bronze and peach shades. Moreover, bronze is applied to the cheekbones, and with the help of peaches, only "apples" are emphasized - the dimples appearing with a smile.
Tip! Any tonal tool should exactly match the shade of the skin. On the area around the eyes it is better to apply a basis on a couple of tones lighter - only in this way you can achieve naturalness.
For the application of harmonious make-up, use 2-3 of their shades. The base is applied to the mobile eyelid, the lighter one to the corners of the eyes and under the eyebrow. If you want to give the look a great depth, a third, darker tone is used, which is distributed at the corners of the eyes. Then the upper eyelid is highlighted by a gray, golden or gray-brown eyeliner.
Depending on the shape of the eyes, the makeup can vary:
- the upper eyelid is not visible( eastern cut): the most successful technique is the "banana";Visually increase the eyes will help applying dark shadows or a thin arrow to the upper eyelid( bring it to the corner of the eye is not necessary);
- Close-fitting eyes: to visually increase the distance between them, it is necessary to brighten the inner side of the eye;All dark shades( shadows or eyeliner) are applied beginning with half or 1/3 of the eye;The outer corner of the eye should be stretched as much as possible;
- eyes located far apart: visually reduce the distance between them you can with the help of a line starting from the corner of the eye;To prolong it further beyond the outer edge does not follow;Most of the carcass is applied to the eyelashes located in the center of the eye;
- deeply set eyes: to "push" the lower eyelid, it should be highlighted;The dark shadows applied to the outer corners will help to draw the eye visually;In the same direction, eyelashes stain;The upper eyelid should be inserted as thinly as possible.
Tip! To change the shade of your own eyes, you can apply a shadow or a pencil of the right shade along the line of the eyelash growth, for example, green.
Shades of eyebrow pencil
For both day and evening make-up, the color of the eyebrow pencil is selected in the tone of the hair color. Even if the color of hair is not natural, pick up a pencil in your new color. When painting hair in warm shades of its color should be as warm - terracotta, auburn or reddish-brown. For dark chestnut hair, a brown pencil is preferable. Light-skinned blondes with blue eyes will approach the make-up of eyebrows in ash-brown tones.
With a cold color, use an ash-colored pencil. Blondes should paint their eyebrows a couple of shades darker. Brunettes, on the other hand, should paint their eyebrows in pencil a few tones lighter than their own hair color. The tone should harmonize with the skin tone: the lighter it is, the lighter the color of the pencil will be.
Black-haired white women pick up a pencil for eyebrows will be more difficult. They will have to do it only by experience. Because too light eyebrows they just will not go, but too dark will be unnatural to look at the background of snow-white skin.
Tip! When buying a pencil, choose its color in natural light. Only in daylight can you see the tiniest tints and tones.
ladies with blue eyes, depending on the skin tsvetotipa makeup artists recommend to use mascara cool gray or warm brown shades. Red-haired or brown-haired women can choose mascara muted green.
However, its color should be combined with the color of the shadows. So, in tandem with light shades of them, rough black mascara will look unnatural.
When using color ink, you can follow the following rules:
- mascara and shadows should not be merged -Their shades must be different;
- green perfectly matches with pearl or silvery shadows and silvery eyeliner;
- bronze or copper carcass can be used in tandem with similar shades of rouge and lipstick;
- Purple mascara should be used with caution, it is more suitable for owners of gray-blue eyes;It's better if it has a plum shade - it's to make the face more refined;
- bard mascara to blue-eyed women is better not to use;The face will look tired, and the eyes - reddened;
- blue and blue mascara will help to hide the lethargy and fatigue of the eyes and make the eye proteins visually whiter;However, the owner of blue eyes should choose it as carefully as possible - some of its shades can, on the contrary, stifle the eye.
Advice! To emphasize the length of the eyelashes and make the look more expressive, you can use several shades of mascara.
Final touch: lipstick
Like all other cosmetics, lipstick for daytime make-up should look as natural as possible. But, as we have already stressed, it can be slightly more contrast only if the emphasis is only on the lips. At more expressive cosmetics in the field of eyes the lipstick should be almost imperceptible.
Blue-eyed women can safely use beige-pink lipstick or her cherry tones. Daytime makeup for gray-blue eyes is better to combine with a lipstick of color beige or plum.
A fair-skinned girl will undoubtedly be decorated with peach lipstick. The colors of chocolate and burgundy in this case will be too contrast. Owners of swarthy skin can safely use any shades, except for too light.
Tip! To make your lips look larger, apply gloss over your lipstick.
And at last remember. You can see a bunch of make-up lessons, learn a thousand pictures. But only you know the "zest" of your appearance. Therefore, the perfect make-up is the one that goes to you.