Fashion manicure does not change as rapidly as in the clothes, but the stylists annually necessarily offer us to try out new and new shades, design and shape of the nails. A saturated blue manicure( photo) today is the same as the nail art of airy blue shades - one of the favorites of the season.
- 1 New shades and color combinations
- 2 Shape and length of marigolds
- 3 Fashionable nail design
- 4 Matte blue manicure
- 5 Geometric blue manicures and drawings on nails
- 6 Stylish jacket
- 7 Blue acrylic, gel or shellac
- 8 blue gradient on marigold
New shades and color combinations
Color Riverside ( river) tookToday, perhaps the dominant place in the color palette 2017. This discreet and noble deep blue less bright than in previous seasons, and is the lightest coating haze. This color is advantageously combined on the nails with silver, classic black, scarlet or even transparent nail plate, as well as blue, turquoise, emerald green, gray, yellow, mustard and other trend shades of the season.
Another popular shade of blue Airy blue - delicate and refined, the color of the sky on a cold day. It can be combined with a blue, very relevant in 2017 white, light pearl, cold gray, metallic, dusty pink or rose quartz, purple or any pastel and nyudovymi( natural) colors.
trend blue to nailThis year's bar can be glossy, velvety frosted, mirrored or metallized. Everything depends on the chosen style and your imagination.
Tip! Nails must be degreased before manicure. Otherwise, the varnish will not last long.
The shape and length of the marigolds
Neil art this season becomes functional and practical. Although the fashion of the 90's has not yet left the podium, so long marigolds can be used as evening images, in fashion more neat and not too long nail plates.
. Their shape gradually becomes less rough and comes closer to the natural. After all, naturalness in 2017 has become firmly in fashion. Therefore, say today a firm "no" to the corners and rough square nails.
Nails of medium length( they should only protrude slightly to 3-5 mm) have an almond shape this season with a slightly tapering tip or a neat oval shape. Very relevant and gained popularity back in 2016 a form of "pointe" symbiosis square and almond-shaped, in which a straight line is cut only the very tip of the nail. On short nails, the square is softened by using small oval corners in the corners.
Board! When applying several layers of lacquer, the thickness of each layer should be minimal. Excessively thick layers will lie unevenly, and dry very long.
Fashionable nail design
A big mistake this season will be the presence of unnecessary decorations. Even in the evening nail art, the number of rhinestones, liquid stones, feathers or broth should be minimal. Today's decor should be as restrained and moderate as possible.
But this does not mean that the trend manicure with blueNails( photo) should be boring. Today's fashion offers a huge number of various options for its design. The design of nails today is a real art. Moreover, due to the abundance of modern compositions for the decoration and special tools for nail art to make even complex compositions and realize the most creative ideas can be even at home:
- geometric patterns: made using stencils or by hand;
- ombre( gradient): color transitions, different shades of varnish can be applied to each of the fingers or mix varnishes on each nail;Blue combines with white, soft blue, emerald, turquoise, and perhaps adding a third contrasting color;
- blue jacket: you can use any of its combinations, from the classic design of the nail plate to all kinds of smile lines( we'll describe it in more detail below);
- manicure on Feng Shui: one of the nails is painted in a contrasting tint, the others are executed in the main color;
- veil( lace): The finest painting by hand, at home it is imitated with the help of glued on the marigold pieces of tissue;
- transfer stickers;
- drawings on nails: from the simplest colors and patterns to the most complicated compositions of great beauty;
- rhinestones, shimmers and glitters: they can be made out as overgrown nails or edges of plates, and a nail hole;Very original looks a picture of pebbles, made in the center in the form of a path;
- use a combination of techniques: for example, the moon jacket + Ombre lace + rhinestones, jacket + art painting, etc.
Council..! Remember the main rule of nail art: the shorter the length of the nail plate, the less there should be jewelry.
Frosted blue manicure
Initially, the varnish was conceived as a glossy coating. However, it turned out that the rough velvet coating looks on the nails just amazing, especially in the evening bows. Matt can be combined with gloss of the same color or other shades. For example, the actual methods of decoration is the allocation of a glossy pattern or a blue manicure with a design. For "velvet" art you can buy both special compositions, and experiment and create a matte varnish with a simple technique. Rough
Let us describe this process in stages:
- since gloss can emphasize all the drawbacks of the nail plate, marigold thoroughly polished;
- for better fixing the coating we apply the base varnish and dry it well;
- in a small saucepan, we collect water and put it on the stove, wait until the water boils;
- we cover the marigold with the blue lacquer of the desired shade;
- quickly, until the varnish is still, we put our hands to the hot steam and wait a few minutes until it finally dries up;
- as some formulations dry fast enough, to hold hands under steam it is necessary some times;
- after the final drying of the varnish we apply to the marigold patterns with brilliant gloss;
- the original manicure is ready.
Tip! Do not leave too much distance between the nail and the cuticle. This does not look very aesthetic. If the lacquer also gets on the skin, it can be removed easily with a toothpick with a fleece moistened with a liquid to remove it.
Geometric blue patterns and drawings on nails
Do you want to learn how to create different types of patterns on your nails? Believe me, this is not so difficult as it seems at first glance. You can draw them using:
- fine needles:
- tape, from which you can cut out your pattern patterns;
- dotsa: a metal rod with balls at the ends.
Compositions for pictures you can use any from conventional paints to helium pen, gouache, watercolor or special markers to draw on the nails. They allow you to create complex compositions with blurred shadows. Ideas for patterns can be watched in the web or on any tissues. And the drawings can be combined, creating their own design work.
You can draw not only on long nails. All kinds of patterns look great and blue manicure on short nails( photo).You can decorate such nail art using:
- geometric patterns;There are many kinds of such techniques, colored squares, triangles or broken lines can be combined in any variations and arranged both along the entire length, and only at the tips, sides or in the area of the hole;The transition lines can be decorated with a contrasting color;
- any abstract or floral patterns;
- colors: chamomile, juicy poppies, small rosebuds, cheerful sunflowers, dandelions;Blue is superbly combined with bright colors;
- peas and dots: combining their sizes allows you to create from them whole pictures;
- florid finest lace;
- complex paintings on a suitable topic for the occasion.
Tip! For the ideal coating, the main lacquer is applied with only three strokes: center, and then flanks.
Stylish service jacket
Contrary to the title, a French manicure with the decoration of the tip of the nail was fashioned by American Jeff Pink. When Hollywood needed a universal nail art, easily combined with any outfits, this entrepreneur offered a very feminine version with a nail plate coating with clear varnish combined with contrasting white.
With its light hand, this kind of design has entered into everyday fashion. Today's jacket has long been colored and has a lot of varieties. We will describe only some variants of the blue jacket:
- is classic: it is performed in two versions, with blue painting of the main nail plate and allocation of contrasting black, white, blue or any other color of the tip of the nail; in the second variant, the colors change to opposite ones, that is, only the outgrownThe tip of the nail, and the nail itself has a different color;
- lunar: a contrasting color is applied to the rounded area near the base of the nail( lunula);
- Hollywood: a fairly new trend, using metallized film or foil, which are printed on the lacquer;
- with the changed form of a smile: it can be not only semicircular, but have the form of a triangle, a square or a broken line passing in any direction;
- matt: velvet effect is achieved by using special types of varnish;
- decorative: to finish simple or complex designs, rhinestones, Bulonki, feathers, etc.
Tip! Very effective look french, in which the nail plate is covered with a clear varnish, and the tips are made in white and blue with the addition of small broth and rhinestones.
Blue acrylic, gel or shellac
If you want the coating to be held on the nails for a very long time, use the following types of coatings:
- acrylic: they basically model the shape of the nails and build them up, but it's harder to remove;
- gel: glass-like composition, drying up by UV rays, lasts up to 2 weeks, it is easily washed off with special solvents or usual acetone;
- shellac: unlike gel-varnish, it does not require polishing of nails, otherwise their properties are similar;
- biogel: softer, more plastic and stronger than normal, holds up to 3 weeks.
All these compounds are available for free sale, so if you purchase an ultraviolet lamp, you can also experiment with them at home. However, excessive use of gel and acrylic is not necessary. Nails, sealed under their thick layer, stop the production of the protective layer and become brittle and dry. And the process of removing such compounds for marigolds is very traumatic. Therefore, after wearing such a manicure, hands must be given a rest at least a couple of months.
Tip! To ensure that the coating is well established, in the first day after using any of these agents, one should refrain from prolonged contact with water: visiting saunas, swimming pools or wet cleaning.
Blue gradient on the nails of the
Let's learn how to create the color transitions ombre on the nail plates. For this we need only water, sponge and a few matte or glossy varnishes.
glare To create such a manicure with blue paint, you can combine blue with pale blue or turquoise, mix it with a contrasting red, black or any other like the color:
- put on one or twoNail the main varnish;
- dip the sponge into the water and squeeze it well;
- draw on it with contrasting varnish( or varnishes) parallel lines;
- attach the sponge to the nail and make prints on it or slightly extend the sponge over the surface;
- dry the resulting obmra;
- , if necessary, decorate our gradient with drawings, contrast strips and additional details: pieces of fabric, soup, etc.
Tip! To make the transitions clear and bright, add a third saturated white or light pastel color to the gradient.