If you feel like a real woman, you'll be sure to take care of gently treated nails. But did you know that they can look perfect without trimming the cuticle? Today we will talk about unedged manicure at home.
So, let's get started.
- 1 Types of unedged manicure
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
- 3 How to choose a cuticle remover?
- 4 What tools and tools will be needed?
- 5 Orange stick for manicure
- 6 Steps for completing
- 7 Polishing nails with bass or wax
- 8 How often do unedged manicures?
- 9 Reviews
Kinds of unedged manicure
This technique can be performed in several ways:
- Dry method without pre-soaking. It is used in those cases when there is simply no time for steaming hands. But it suits only owners of healthy and flexible nails. Broken nails after dry treatment immediately begin to separate.
- Brazilian spa-manicure. Similar to the previous one. The only difference is that before applying for treatment, the cream is applied for a while and gloves are put on. To process a skin after that much easier, and the softened fingernails or nails at ogre do not break.
- Wet method. Moisturizing the skin in water. To soften and care for your hands, lotions and oils are added to the bath.
- Hot manicure. Ideal for brittle nails. With this method, the skin is not steamed in water, but heated up to 50C cream or a special lotion. For the convenience of the procedure, you can buy an e-mail. With this method the cuticle softens even without gel, and it can easily be removed and scraped with a stick.
- Hardware. For processing cuticles and grinding of nails a special grinder with nozzles is used. You can buy it for home use.
Tip! And do you know that after a wet or hot manicure you can not immediately apply a varnish? Otherwise, it will not last long. After all, moistened nails, absorbing moisture, change in size and expand, and after complete drying take the original shape. That's why the lacquer starts to crack quickly.
Pros and cons
procedure similar type of manicure has a lot of advantages :
- the absence of even the slightest opportunity to bring an infection - it during its implementation does not use any sharp manicure tools;
therefore it can be done even if you have poor immunity, and your wounds do not heal well;
- it is a real rescue for girls with thin and very sensitive skin;
- eventually grew more and more slowly, so the hands will remain well-groomed for more than a week;
- unedged manicure at home( see photo), unlike usual, does not require special skills and takes a minimum of time.
Besides advantages, like any procedure, the European manicure has and cons :
- women with rough skin it is better not to use, as to completely remove the cuticle to be problematic;
- for the first few weeks due to the fact that the skin has become accustomed to frequent pruning, the hands will look sloppy, so it's better to switch to a unedged manicure during vacation or vacation;
- remover for cuticle may cause irritation;
- at the beginning it is necessary to cut off the hangnails in the corners of the nails;
- this technique is absolutely not suitable for accrued nails.
Advice! To ensure that the manicure lasts for as long as possible, treat the nails before applying the lacquer with a protective backing, and after it dries it with a glossy coating.
How to choose a cuticle remover?
Such products( remouvers) are available in the form of pencils, liquids or gels. They can include alkali hydroxide potassium or sodium, with the help of which the dead skin of the cuticle is quickly destroyed. More sparing are the products made on the basis of plants with alpha-hydroxyl acids. They do not destroy the skin, but only remove the glue-like substances that keep it from it. According to reviews, unedged manicure at home is better done with quality products such as El Corazon and Shillak.
After treatment, the horny skin around the nail is removed very easily and painlessly with a special wooden stick. In addition, the substance contained in them, does not allow the formation of cracks on the skin, so in time you will no longer suffer and cut off the burrs. Since such drugs are potent and can affect the skin condition, they should not be applied more often than once a week.
Important! Alkaline hydrolysers of potassium and sodium can cause dry skin, so keep such compounds on the skin for a long time is not worth it. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with water after handling.
What tools and tools will be needed?
Believe me, the technique of performing unedged manicure at home is simple even for beginners. We will need a minimum of tools:
- regular hand cream;
- manicure scissors;
- scissors with rounded ends;
- is a nourishing oil for giving the skin elasticity;
- pusher( metal tool with blades at the ends) or orange
- cuticle bud;
- cuticle remover;
- nail file with a larger abrasive;
- special soft nail file with fine abrasive or buff for polishing nails;
- for polishing.
Advice! If you do not have a complete manicure kit at hand, you can first use a disposable set of sticks and saws.
Orange stick for manicure
I want to tell you about this wonderful instrument invented in France. Externally simple modest wand of orange tree - an ideal tool for processing the cuticle. After all, wood of this type is very dense, but it does not completely separate, so it does not even injure sensitive skin.
Externally, this tool resembles a thickened toothpick and just as pointed, though only from one end. It is inexpensive, so we advise you to take it for a note. After all, some procedures without it, especially unedged manicure, are hard to imagine. Another important advantage of such a stick is the presence of antiseptic substances contained in its wood.
Tip! For the most sensitive skin, you can buy orange sticks with rubber tips.
With this tool hold:
- Cuticle shear: it is the main tool for processing nails without trimming;
- removal treated with a special gel or cream softened cuticle;
- cleansing the inner surface of nails;
- sticker tipov( plastic parts, imitating nails) with the build-up;
- laying out of acrylic material and biogel;
- removal of accreted nails;
- decoration: artistic painting or applying of small details, applications, sequins and rhinestones.
Advice! After the procedure, the orange sticks should be discarded immediately and not reused. After a soft tree quickly absorbs the dirt and the remains of fat deposits .
Steps for the implementation of
Describe in detail and step by step the execution of a non-edged manicure at home:
- Before the procedure, the old varnish must be removed.
- Depending on the chosen technique, the skin is steamed in water or cream or remains dry.
- Cream or gel is distributed at the cuticle locations. One drop is enough for one nail.
- Now gently rub the medium with an orange stick. It is more convenient to use the widest( they are numbered in thickness).
- Its aging time on the nails is always indicated on the packaging. As a rule, it is not more than 5 minutes.
- The gel or varnish is washed off with running water.
- Any nutritious oil is applied to the cuticle.
- Accurate movements of the orange stick of the cuticle shifts to the very edge of the nail.
- The skin around the nails is cut or filed with a diamond file.
- It remains only to treat the nails with a nail file, and then sand it.
Advice! Do not apply lacquer immediately after treatment. First, lubricate them with any nourishing cream or essential oil and leave for a while. Let your marigolds be supported with useful substances.
Nail polishing with bass or wax
Nails treated with a nail file with a soft abrasive, buff or wax look healthier and more well-groomed. Even to the touch they become smooth. A similar procedure helps and straighten the marigolds having grooves and irregularities.
Their means for leveling before applying the lacquer is no longer needed.
Remarkably it keeps on nails and varnish after such procedure:
- Naturally, before polishing the varnish is required to be removed.
- Externally, the buff looks like a small bar, each side of which is covered with an abrasive - from medium to very fine( micro).As a rule, the sides are numbered for convenience.
- You can also polish nails with a special nail file. Since it is much softer than usual and very often performed on a paper basis, it should not be wetted.
Tool movements should be directed only one way from the center of the nail plate to its sides. Work in different directions is not necessary, otherwise the nail will swing.
- After grinding, the nails are treated with bio-wax containing silicone and paraffin, as well as nutrients. A small amount of the compound is applied to each nail and gently rubbed into the nail file or small file.
- As the biofuel fills even the smallest cracks, the marigolds after treatment look just perfect.
Tip! Regular polishing of nails helps to stimulate blood circulation, improves their condition and accelerates growth. However, to abuse this procedure and remove too much layer of the nail is not worth it, otherwise you will get exactly the opposite effect.
How often do unedged manicures?
Regeneration of the skin in each person occurs in different ways. It depends on the general condition of the body. However, in any case, unedged manicure is required to be conducted less often than usual - somewhere in 2 weeks. For delicate skin, it will be enough to process once a month. So just watch your hands. They themselves will prompt that it is time to repeat the procedure.
Advice! To remove the bright lacquer, the skin does not stain, apply any, better, greasy cream before the procedure.
Olga, 27 years old: I switched to an unedged manicure for about 2 months. At first, my hands were scratching my cuticle. Now it is growing, of course, but already tidy even strip, without a jag. Girls, be sure to use lemon to nourish the nails. He also whitens the nails. Simply lubricate them periodically with a slice of lemon.
Katerina, 41: Previously spent on such procedures up to 1500 r.per month. Now I just buy a remedy for removing the cuticle( the most expensive cost is about 500 rubles, but it lasts for a long time).And the hands look even better than after the edging, because even the smallest burrs are removed.
Lydia, 19 years old: I still have not been able to switch to this kind of manicure - I did not have the patience. It's almost a month to walk, like a bum, with untrained hands. In short, patient, patient and spat. I learned to work at home with the usual tweezers.
Olga, 31 years old: Naturally, to go to edging takes time. But then without problems. Neat and without blood. I also tried to do a manicure at home, since there is absolutely no time for salons. And they cut it often, and I'm afraid of catching something to death.
Galina, 22 years old: My skin is not so tender. But I do unedged without problems. After all, the cuticle is still removed by the remover. And over time, my skin around the nails became thinner and somehow more elastic, or something.
Lianna, 21 years old: This is because there are craftsmen who cut the cuticle almost bone. Therefore, it becomes rude. I once changed the interior, immediately and overgrown cuticles have become much more slowly, and the skin around the nails grow coarse stopped. Now, too, I'm planning to go on unedged.
Elena, 26 years: too much overgrown cuticles first I have. Adapt itself immediately after the shower, while the skin is still steamed, and carefully shift it. Well, a remover, of course, a couple of times a month. Now, almost unnoticed, this "fringe" around the nails.