In searching for a suitable tattoo, inscription in Latin with the translation is not the last place. The fashion for meaningless drawings has passed, and now people decorate the body consciously, so that they do not have to get rid of the image in a few years.
- 1 Why Latin?
- 2 Ideas for tattoo inscriptions
- 3 How to choose a font?
- 4 On this and the nabyu a tattoo
- 5 Star tattoo lettering
- 6 What do tattooed?
Why choose Latin?
Latin is one of the few languages that has survived from antiquity. Today it is official in the Vatican and adopted by the Catholic Church, but is considered dead, since it is not used in colloquial speech. The greatest minds of mankind were proficient in this language, and so many aphorisms in Latin, which are in demand and respect, have survived to this day. In Russia, it is used in rare cases, for example, in the designation of medical terms.
People who want to fill a tattoo, comprehend its meaning, so that the image does not get tired with the years. Inscriptions in Latin are ideal for concealing the meaning of tattoos from others.
What can I do? Choose an inscription from many existing ones or come up with your own? What kind of writing should I use to make the tattoo look beautiful? On which part of the body should I apply? All questions have answers.
Ideas for the inscription tattoo
For Latin inscriptions on the body, the main meaning is the semantic load. Only a long choice of a meaningful phrase will lead to success. The expression can motivate, remind of significant points, life goals and priorities, but should not get bored. When you pierce the body, you open the part of your soul and moral values to the world.
What to choose for yourself?
many people in life a priority - it is love and family. You can in Latin capture on the body names of relatives( children, spouse), wedding vows and beautiful aphorisms. Among them the most popular are:
- Magna res est amor - "Love is a great thing".
- Amor Vincit Omnia - "Love conquers all".
- Amor et honor - "Love and Honor".
- Si vis amari ama - "If you want to be loved, love yourself."
- Dum spiro, amo atque credo - "I love and I believe while I breathe."
- Finis vitae, sed non amoris - "Life is ending, but not love."
To achieve its objectives, it is necessary to follow the rules. Life motto, which you always remember, gives strength to work, the implementation of plans, the eternal struggle. Here are some of the relevant sayings:
- Suum cuique - "To each his own".
- Silentium - "Silence".
- Procul negotiis - "Get out of trouble."
- Per aspera ad astra - "Through thorns to the stars".
- Vivere militare est - "To live is to fight."
- Experientia est optima magis - "Experience is the best teacher".
tenderness and sensuality of female nature is different from the male coarseness. To emphasize their refinement and love of beauty can be such phrases:
- Sancta sanctorum - "Holy of Holies."
- Amat victoria curam - "Victory loves care".
- O fallacem hominum spem!"How deceiving is human hope!".
- Abo in pace - "Go in peace."
- Cantus cycneus - "The Swan Song".
- Contra spem spero - "Without hope I hope."
reminders of the transience of life
People who value their life and appreciate it, always remember death. Such tattoos give a push for constant development, because you need to catch everything. Tattooes about death are relevant among people whose lives hung by a thread:
- Cave!- "Be careful!"
- Fatum - "Destiny".
- Jus vitae as necis - "The right to dispose of life and death."
- Malo mori quam foedari - "Disgrace is worse than death."
- Me quoque fata regunt - "Rock subordinated me".
- Via sacra - "The Holy Way".
freedom-freedom people appreciate the rebellion and the possibility of self-selection. For them, too, there is a selection of Latin inscriptions for the tattoo:
- Homo liber - "Free man".
- Non benevolent to libertas venditur auro - "It's shameful to sell freedom for gold".
- Vita sine libertate, nihil - "Life without freedom is nothing."
- Liberum arbitrium indifferentiae - "Absolute freedom of choice."
- In arte libertas - "In the Art of Freedom."
In summary, it's safe to say that each person is individual and can find the Latin winged expression to his liking. As a tattoo, they look harmonious and filled with meaning.
Tip! Before making a tattoo, then answer the questions: what are the values of life you've got the desire, what situation you want to capture the language of the body. After talking with yourself, it becomes clear whether a tattoo is needed or is dictated by fashion trends.
How to choose a font?
It is not enough to choose an utterance filled with meaning for the image on the body. The tattoo should look beautiful and attract attention.
Latin fonts masters tattoo offer 2-3 times more than Russian, because they are more popular. Selects tattooed: ancient or modern font, print or cursive pretentiousness and rounded or austerity and angularity, gothic, medieval and other fonts conquer diversity.
Modern tattoo parlors on the sites offer to choose a font for the tattoo in Latin online. To use the service, you need to enter a Latin inscription in a special field. After that, a palette of fonts will appear, which you can try on the saying.
If you decide to fill the tattoo in a salon on the website of which you select the font, the completed form can be sent immediately to the master. If the city has another salon, simply print the image for clarity.
Advice! Choose the font for no less time than the inscription. For outsiders, form is more important than content, so you need to make the tattoo look stylish and harmonious.
On this and the nabyu a tattoo
When the label for the tattoo chosen, there is a fair question, where it will look best? To hide or not? How to arrange a long text so it's beautiful?
In the case of a tattoo, it is always necessary to choose a part of the body on which the inscription will look harmonious. Depends also on the pain threshold of a person and the ability to bear the impact of the apparatus for tattooing.
- Hands are the most popular for tattooing. Shoulder, palm, hand, fingers - where to fill the inscription? Masters do not recommend a large inscription to place on these parts of the body. If the Latin aphorism can be read even in the photo, it is better to abandon the idea, since the employer can be confused by the fact of having a tattoo.
- Tattoo on the wrists do not wear well, so it's better to give up the idea.
- The back becomes a real tattoo board. Among the advantages of tattooing are weak pain sensations and a simple possibility to hide the inscription. The zone is suitable for tattooing long and large phrases.
- The abdomen as a place for tattooing is not the best solution. During pregnancy or when typing weight, the inscription may be distorted. The rule applies to the femoral zone.
- The leg is also open to the creativity of the master tattoo. On the stop above, the image does not look vulgar, it can be easily hidden from others. On the lower leg painful sensations are strengthened, since there are many nerve endings.
- It is also important to consider that on the surface of the foot, which is in contact with the floor, and on the palms of the tattoo does not hold.
- Very painful parts of the body - chest and chest( in girls), sacrum( in boys), shoulder blades, elbows, axillary hollows and perineums.
Tip! Choose a master by portfolio. He can be a drawing genius, but he can not work with fonts. Look for a man who does his job amazingly, since the tattoo will last a lifetime.
Star tattoo lettering
Stars of music and cinema watching fashion trends and also decorate the body important for himself Latin inscriptions. Thus, they attract the attention of the public, deciphering the meaning of the sayings, and also emphasize their own individuality.
Xenia Borodina after the birth of her first daughter pinned her name on her hand. The idea is peeped at the Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie, who has not made any unconscious tattoo. Even their location on the body is symbolic.
Lera Kudryavtseva has an inscription on her back, which means "In body and soul", and on her wrist - "The main thing in life is love".
Plus tattoo inscriptions in that they are endowed with meaning. Look stylish, original and beautiful, if you choose the right font. As a minus one can distinguish the illiteracy of a master of a tattoo, which can be mistaken in writing a Latin letter.
!! T Check the spelling of each letter carefully. The master can be mistaken, and the meaning of the inscription will be spoiled. What Do Tattooists Think?
The decisive factor in the application of the first tattoo is the feedback of the owners of the Latin inscriptions on the body.
Alina, 25 years old: I on a shin, an inscription: Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus. In translation, it means "We are merry, while young."Many who know the meaning of words, ask what will happen when I grow old. I will remember my reckless youth and be proud of myself. Although, I think I will feel at 20. I have not bothered tattooing for three years.
Elvira, 32 years old: At 22, I was hit by a car, and I was a hair's breadth from death. Long-term rehabilitation, love of relatives and the desire to live put me on my feet. Since then, I have a Memento mori inscription on my shoulder. When it's hard for me, the tattoo reminds me of the value of life and gives me strength to pull myself together. Literal translation: "Remember death".
Margarita, 28 years old: I always thought that I was lucky in life. Therefore, under the chest, I have a small meaningful inscription for me, Audaces fortuna juvat - luck accompanies the brave. I have never regretted a tattoo. Than to fill a picture on a floor of a body, it is better to choose the short, but exact dictum characterizing the person.
Alexandra, 30 years old: I have been tattooing for about five years. Recently, Latin inscriptions are in great demand, and I understand why. Their meaning is important to the owner. He becomes a real talisman.
Summarizing what has been said, one can conclude that people write inscriptions on the body that tell about the character of a person.
Tip! If you want to emphasize individuality and intelligence, choose from the set of tattoos Latin inscriptions.