A dull, fading, dry facial skin, masks at home, for which there is nothing easier to prepare. On a choice from improvised means act aloe and starch, yolk and a whey - all that humidifies, sates and gives a youth to a dry skin.
- 1 Problems dryness
- 2 Masks on serum basis
- 3 Benefits of Aloe
- 4 Home RecipesWith pharmaceutical means
- 5 Eastern secrets
- 6 Masking rules
It would seem that nothing is worse than the greasy shine of the face, black dots,yschey. Owners of dry skin do not think so. And no wonder. After all, reflection in the mirror causes them, at times, to resort to radical ways of affecting the skin.
In youth, this kind of leather is the pride of its owner: a matte, velvety, almost "puppet" cover does not need debilitating degreasing agents and does not cause any special troubles in the care. Over the years, the general picture rapidly dims, the delicate, peach skin loses its charm, and the dryness manifests itself in the form:
- of dim color;
- sensation of tightness;
The main thing is not to let it fade, but to help cope with aging and accelerating dryness by various means, which today can not be counted.
Some people brush away from home skin care products. Like, why use "cave" means, if there are modern developments of chemists. Let's not belittle the properties of industrial cosmetics, but why not take advantage of the benefits that nature gives us.
today We strive to use natural foods, avoid all kinds of man-made fillers, criticize chemists because they are head and share all kinds of supplements that impoverish the food, make itUnhelpful, and even frankly harmful.
masks made at home from natural ingredients, fill the skin a natural force, a boost of energy and improve the turgor even the driest skin.
Masks based on serum
Serum has a completely unique structure:
- vitamins, smooths wrinkles;
- vitamins C and E, traditionally considered to be vitamins of youth and contributing to the production of collagen;
- potassium, moisturizing epidermis;
- calcium, stimulating cellular metabolism.
As you can see, it is a complete set of the tools that professional cosmetics manufacturers include in their products. But in the serum everything is in a natural, unprocessed form, without preservatives. It contains lactic acid, and therefore can serve as a light peeling.
- yolk triturated with green clay and add 1 tbsp. L.Whey. After thorough stirring, apply to the face and leave to act for 30 minutes. Then we wash ourselves with warm water.
- Whitening and nourishing mask is prepared using parsley juice, oatmeal and whey. According to one art. L.Starch, carrot juice, whey. Beat to a homogeneous mass and apply to the face, neck, decollete zone for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Vitaminized sweet mask consists of orange juice - 1 tbsp. L., Banana juice - 1 tbsp. L., Oat flakes - 2 tbsp. L.And serum - 1 tbsp. L.Stir and apply on face, neck, decollete for 20 min.
Tip! When planning to use this or that mask, consider the skin compatibility of the products used.
Use of Aloe
Aloe extract of high concentration, enclosed in a 1 ml ampoule, is sold in any pharmacy and is a medical product that can treat many diseases. This small bottle contains a considerable amount:
- mineral substances;
- organic acids.
Fans of natural ingredients use it as a cosmetic. Aloe concentrate is incomparable both for dry skin of the face, and for dull and weakened hair. It can be applied to the skin in two ways:
- The method can be applied in the morning after hygiene procedures. Open the ampoule, pour half of its contents into the palm of your hand and apply it to your face. This amount( 0.5 ml) is quite enough to treat the face, neck and décolleté zone. This substance is able to penetrate deeply into the skin, nourishing it and moisturizing it. Flush is not required. The remaining part in the ampoule is covered with a cotton swab and put off until the evening.
- This method is suitable for an evening procedure. Mix the remaining aloe extract in the ampoule with any natural ingredient slightly more than half the ampoule's volume. Homemade sour cream, vegetable or fruit gruel, cottage cheese, honey, olive or sesame oil are quite suitable for an evening mask. The resulting creamy mixture with driving movements of the fingers put on the face for about 20 minutes. Then rinse with plain water.
Aloe extract is a natural product, so it can and should be used regularly. But usually cosmetologists advise to conduct a course of procedures, especially when it comes to a biostimulator, like aloe. Having bought a package( 10 ampoules) of the drug, you can spend a 10-day course of skin cell renewal.
Aloe concentrate solves many problems, such as:
- decreased tone;
- lack of freshness;
- age wrinkles.
Advice! Mixing 1 tsp. Castor oil with 1-2 ampoules of aloe extract, you will get a vitamin-enriched mask for the scalp and hair, which must be applied wavy movements and left for 3 hours.
Home recipes with pharmacy products
A mask based on simple pharmaceutical products like glycerin and vitamin E is a miracle product that nourishes, moisturizes and saturates dry skin with beneficial properties. First, we'll look at each ingredient separately.
Glycerin is a solution for external use, used both for medical and cosmetic purposes. A huge amount of glycerin is found in soaps, shampoos and other industrial cosmetics.
The main valuable property of glycerin is its ability to attract and retain moisture on the surface of the skin. And since moisturizing is a prerequisite for obtaining a smooth, radiant skin, glycerol can be used in home facial treatments.
pharmacy. Another useful feature of this substance is that it helps penetration of useful mask components into the deeper layers of the skin, thereby enhancing their effect. That is, mixing glycerin with the same egg yolk, the positive effect of the mask increases and the penetration of the components of the valuable properties of the yolk deep into the skin.
Glycerin itself does not possess nutritional and moisturizing properties, as many believe. It only attracts moisture from the external and internal environment and keeps it on the surface of the epidermis. If the air in the room is very dry, then glycerin does not serve the best service, namely: it will draw moisture from the skin and give it to the surrounding space. Applying glycerin masks to the face, it is necessary to spray around the water from the spray.
Glycerin can also draw moisture from the internal environment of the body, ie, from the deep layers of the epidermis to the surface. Therefore, in those periods when procedures are performed with masks based on glycerin, you need to drink more water so that in the body it is enough to moisturize the skin.
The second ingredient in the mask is the oil solution of vitamin E .Antioxidant for the skin, contributing to its recovery and preventing age-related changes. It is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics. Oily vitamin E can be used in home care.
So, we prepare a mask from two perfectly complementary components:
- 1 tbsp. L.Glycerol is mixed with 5 drops of vitamin E.
- The resulting slurry is applied to the cleansed face, neck and décolleté area.
- It lasts for about 40 minutes.
- Wipe face with a damp cloth.
This is the most unassuming version of the mask. But you can strengthen it with additional components. For example, honey, if it is not contraindicated for health reasons, or the juice of parsley, or natural cream, or egg yolk. Enrichment with other ingredients will increase the effect on the skin.
It is advisable to use the mask not more often than once a week before bedtime. After a month, the skin condition is markedly improved. Vitamin E is able to rapidly transform the skin for the better, and glycerin will serve as a pass for immersing the vitamin in the epidermis.
Tip! By adding vitamin E to your daily cream, you increase the regeneration of dry skin.
The simplest means by which residents of Japan, China and other countries of southeast Asia acquire a beautiful complexion, have luxurious hair and long retain the youth of the skin. This is rice water. As for accessibility, and for simplicity of preparation, this tool can be safely attributed to the ideal home cosmetics.
We can prepare rice water in three ways:
- Take the washed rice, fill it with water in a 1: 2 ratio and insist for 30 minutes. During this time rice gives water its useful properties. After half an hour we drain the water into a container and get an excellent basis for masks, as well as a tonic for dry skin of the face and head. Rice water removes pigmentation spots, inflammation and generally rejuvenates the skin. Rice broth. .To do this, pour the rice with a lot of water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. There should be a lot of water, because you need a decoction of rice tonic. Then we cool this solution, filter it, put it in the refrigerator, where it can be stored for 4-5 days.
- Fermentation of rice water. Rice water or broth should be put in a warm place for a day. When the liquid begins to sour and wander - the tonic is ready. It can be kept in the refrigerator. Such rice water has a powerful age-effect. She pulls up her face, relieves dryness and fine wrinkles.
choosing any of the three ways of cooking rice water for the base masks, increases the effectiveness of the procedures and the beneficial properties of the components used:
Yeast mask. 1 tsp. Dry yeast insist on 3 tbsp. L.Rice water in a warm place for 30 minutes. Apply on face and neck and soak until the mask is dry. This procedure moisturizes the skin, saturates it with a mineral-vitamin complex contained in yeast:
- manganese, etc.;
- vitamins of group B, PP, H and so forth.
Cottage cheese-honey mask nourish dry skin moisture, increase turgor. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. L.Cottage cheese, 1 tsp. Any flower honey and 1 tbsp. L.Rice broth. Apply the paste to the face for 20 minutes. At the end, wash with plain water.
Cucumber juice rice mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 1, gauze dipped in the solution, gently squeeze and attach to the face for 10 min. Such a compress perfectly tones, moisturizes, removes puffiness.
Slice rye bread in a rice decoction and wipe with a wet face. Leave for 10 min. After rinse with water. This mask improves skin color, its elasticity and radiance.
Tip! Make it a rule to do facial massage before starting procedures. This stimulates the blood circulation of the skin and promotes better absorption of the beneficial ingredients of the mask.
rules applying masks
For dry skin, there are the inalienable rights of the use of cosmetics. It is previously cleaned with tonic or micellar water for effective exposure to masks. Procedures are carried out with a special brush or driving movements of the fingers.
Masks for dry skin should not shrink and overload an already thin shell. Conversely, cosmetic products should provide the skin deep hydration and sufficient food to satisfy the epidermis nutrients so necessary for the health and youthfulness of the skin.
Tip! Use the most popular mask not more than 2 times a week. So you will avoid allergic reactions.
Do not forget about the correct nutrition that keeps the skin at the appropriate level. The abundance in the diet of fruits and vegetables that contain a large amount of liquid( cucumber, melon, watermelon, and so on. D.), Serves as an additional source of make-up skin, improves complexion and energizes the whole organism.