Eyebrows henna, photos of which the results before and after the procedure you will find in this article is a very popular procedure in today's beauty salons. Henna is a herbal natural color, which, in combination with other shading agents, allows the hair to be given any desired color: from rich copper to blue-black. It used to be considered that you can only paint with your hair. However, now with the help of henna, many girls make their eyebrows more vivid and expressive. On the essence of the technique of staining the eyebrows with henna you will learn by reading this article.
- 1 What is Henna?
- 2 How else can I use henna?
- 3 In what form is the product released?
- 4 Benefits
- 5 Contraindications
- 6 How to prepare for the procedure?
- 7 preparation means
- 8 How to carry out the procedure
- 9 Flushing ink composition
- 10 Removal henna
- 11 Selection eyebrow shape
Henna is a coloring agent made from leaves of a plant called Lavsonia. During processing, the leaves are carefully dried and crushed. In supermarkets, henna is sold in a portioned package, the contents of which must be filled with hot water and applied to the hair. Pure henna gives the hair a copper shade. The longer the exposure time for henna on hair, the brighter the color will be.
To get chestnut and black hints, henna is mixed with basma. However, at home, it is very risky to paint yourself with natural remedies: the color may turn out different from what is expected, for example, greenish. The latter is possible with the application of henna and basmas to damaged porous hair that has previously been discolored or subjected to a chemical wave.
Tip! Henna has not only a coloring, but also a healing effect on the hair and scalp. The effect of henna is comparable to the results from hair lamination. However, not all girls want to change the shade of curls. As a mask for hair, the so-called colorless henna is suitable: it needs to be poured with water and applied in exactly the same way as usual. Hair will become shiny and healthy, while their color will remain unchanged.
How else can use henna?
There is a special henna for mehendi - temporary drawings that Indian brides used to put on their hands and feet earlier. Nowadays, the art of mehendi has become so popular that many girls who want to emphasize their individuality started making "washable tattoos".Well, the ritual meaning of painting the skin is completely ignored.
You can also color your eyebrows with henna. It is important that henna not only imparts the desired color, but also strengthens the hairs, accelerates their growth and awakens the sleeping follicles. Therefore, many women prefer to paint their eyebrows with henna, because this method not only gives a quick result, but also allows you to grow your own eyebrows and restore them after years of plucking "in a thread."
Tip! In rare cases, henna can provoke an allergic reaction. Therefore, before dyeing eyebrows or hair, test on a small area of the skin on the elbow. If after 24 hours the skin does not turn red, you can safely dye your hair and eyebrows!
In what form is the product manufactured?
Henna, designed to give a shade to the eyebrows, is sold in several forms:
- Pasty agent. Pasta is a ready-made composition that can be applied to the eyebrows straight from the tube. You do not have to prepare the color mixture yourself. In addition, the product, issued in this form, it is easy to store and take with them on vacation or on a long trip;
- Powder. Dry powder should be brought to the desired consistency yourself. The powder can be enclosed in small portions or capsules.
Advice! The cheaper thing is henna in packages, but with it you have to tinker. Mix the ingredients in the right proportion is not possible with the first time. Therefore, if you are planning to paint your eyebrows with henna for the first time, you should pay attention to the product that is produced in tubes.
Prefer the natural paint for the following reasons:
- Henna very rarely causes an allergy. By the way, if your body does not tolerate chemical paints that contain ammonia, natural paints will be your best option;
- If you use the product often enough, eyebrows will improve, become more dense and bright;
- Modern manufacturers produce a variety of shades of henna for eyebrows. You can always find a tool that will suit your color. There are even companies that label tubes or bags with labels "for blondes", "for brunettes" and "for brownies";
- You can dye eyebrows with natural paint to pregnant women and nursing mothers;
- During dyeing, you will not experience the slightest discomfort. Henna does not pinch the skin and does not have a sharp unpleasant odor;
- The product has a fairly affordable price and can be used at home.
Advice! If you decide to paint your eyebrows yourself, be sure to do it in a well-lit place in front of a large mirror. You should be careful: if you do not remove the dye from the skin, it may leave a stain that will completely wash off after a few weeks.
Natural dyes have virtually no contraindications. Above it was said about the mandatory allergic test, which you need to do if you stain eyebrows for the first time. Discard staining is necessary if the skin is damaged. Getting into the wound, henna can cause quite unpleasant sensations.
Henna has one more disadvantage. The dyeing procedure will take approximately 60 minutes. If you use chemical paint, the result will appear in a few minutes. Finally, if you mix the powder incorrectly with water, and the product will turn out to be too liquid, henna will spread over the face. In this case, as soon as possible to wash off the dye, otherwise you risk instead of beautiful eyebrows to get strange patterns on the skin of the face.
Tip! For eyebrow coloring, you can purchase a special brush. If this is not possible, use a brush from an old carcass. Naturally, before use, the brush should be thoroughly rinsed with soap and water.
How to prepare for the procedure?
In order to color your eyebrows you will need:
- a non-metallic container in which you will dilute the powder and water. If you purchased the product in a tube, you can do without special capacity;
plastic or ceramic spoon for mixing ingredients;
- brush for mascara or special brush;
- cotton buds, with which you can quickly remove streaks from the skin of the face;
- is a greasy skin protection cream that should not be stained;
- special hairdresser apron or old clothes, which you will not feel sorry for.
You need to start the procedure by preparing everything you need beforehand.
Tip! To remove the paint from your face, you can use micellar water. If you do not have this product, use lotion to remove makeup or any basic vegetable oil, for example, grape seed oil or wheat germ oil. You not only can remove all unnecessary, but also nourish the skin with useful substances.
In a mixing container, fill a teaspoon of henna. Stirring the powder, start gently pouring in warm water. Do it conveniently with a disposable syringe without a needle: so you do not overdo it and will be able to control the volume of the liquid. As a result, you will get a composition, which in consistence should resemble fatty sour cream.
Remove the existing make-up from the eyebrows. In order for the pigments to better mesh with the skin, you can treat the eyebrow area with scrub or peeling. Take a white pencil for your face and circle your desired eyebrow contour. Around the contour, apply a greasy cream. To do this is very important, otherwise you risk getting too wide eyebrows.
Tip! Carefully choose the time when you will paint your eyebrows. Remember: with a mixture on your face you will have to pass at least one hour. If you wash off the coloring composition earlier, then there will be no result.
How to carry out the procedure
The following algorithm will help you correctly apply the eyebrow to the eye:
- scoop up a large amount of the dye with the eyebrow brush or brush;
- begin to color the eyebrow, moving from the temple to the bridge of the nose. Work neatly, trying to apply the composition to each hair;
- it is necessary to apply the composition on both eyebrows at the same time. That is, first paint the tip of one eyebrow, then go to the second. Having finished working with the end of the second eyebrow, paint over the middle of the first, etc. If you first apply the composition on one eyebrow, and only then on the other, the color may turn out to be unequal;
- if henna is beyond the painted contours, immediately remove it with a cotton swab dipped in micellar water.
- Done! It remains only to record the time and wait for the mixture to color the hairs.
Advice! For better effect, you can close your eyebrows with small pieces of food film. This will create a warming effect that promotes better penetration of the pigment into the hairs.
Removal of the coloring composition
It is recommended to remove the color mixture with cotton-wool discs moistened with warm water. A couple of drops of essential oil can be added to the water. It will take several wadded disks to completely remove the remedy.
When the bulk of henna is removed, wash with cool water. In the event that the color does not suit you with its intensity, the procedure can be repeated.
Tip! If you are satisfied with the resulting shade, and you want to keep it as long as possible, apply a little castor or olive oil on the hair every day before going to bed. By the way, it promotes the growth and strengthening of the eyebrows.
Let's say you saw the result and realized that this is not what you wanted. In this case, you can try to remove henna and make the shade less intense. The following recommendations can help in this:
- moisten the eyebrows with fresh lemon juice. Leave the juice on the hairs for five minutes, then wipe them with a cotton swab. If you are allergic to citrus, this advice does not suit you;
- perfectly remove henna lotions, which include alcohol. Several times a day, wipe your eyebrows with this lotion. If there is no such remedy in your cosmetic arsenal, use plain vodka;
- too dark eyebrows can be clarified with hydrogen peroxide. Apply peroxide on the eyebrows for a couple of minutes and rinse it thoroughly with cool running water.
Advice! Before painting your eyebrows with henna yourself, you can visit a beauty salon offering such a service. After watching the actions of the master, you can repeat them at home.
Selecting the shape of the eyebrow
Naturally, when painting, it is important for you to remember that the shape of the eyebrows should be appropriate to your face oval. Do not try too much to go beyond the contours of the eyebrows, or, on the contrary, make it too thin. In the first case, you risk looking quite strange, in the second - visually add yourself a few years. It is advisable to follow the natural shape of your eyebrows and not try to change it radically.
Watch closely so that eyebrows were symmetrical. Thanks to henna, you can fix a slight asymmetry: the product slightly color the skin, so you can slightly change the contour, length or shape of the eyebrow.
Tip! Before you paint your eyebrows, it's important for you to determine which form you need to face. Try several options, using the usual eyebrow pencil. Well, if you do not want to risk, visit the beauty salon: the master will help you find the perfect shape for you!
Painting eyebrows with henna is very simple. It is enough to try to do this two or three times to understand what the coloring composition should be and how to choose the shape of the eyebrows correctly.