asymmetrical haircut - a new hair design technique by creating curls of different lengths. Such hairstyles can advantageously emphasize virtues and distract from the shortcomings of a person. Even greater effect can be achieved due to discoloration or coloring of individual strands. This will help dramatically change your image without resorting to costly procedures. It should be remembered that to maintain a well-groomed hairstyle it is necessary to periodically visit the beauty salon.
- 1 Do not be afraid to be beautiful!
- 2 Hair color solves everything!
- 3 Have decided on a haircut? Determine the length
- 4 short asymmetrical haircut is always at the height of fashion
- 5 Asymmetry for medium length hair
- 6 Oblique long hairstyle: the advantages and disadvantages
- 7 Do you want to change - makeoblique bangs
- 8 Tips stylists
Do not be afraid to be beautiful!
Do you want to feel more confident and more often get compliments from men? Then you just need to make an appointment with the hairdresser. Asymmetric haircut - this is your chance to turn into a fashionable, extravagant, brave and daring seducer.
why so few girls and women prefer asymmetrical haircuts? Here it's not the shape of the face, the height of the forehead or the size of the ears. Not everyone can decide on such strong changes in appearance and get a chance to become fashionable, catchy and confident.
asymmetrical haircut - this is not just a new way, it is a new thought, a new outlook on life!
The color of hair decides everything!
Changing hair length without changing color is a fatal error. Hair should have a deep, deep color, and whatever haircut you choose, dull hair can ruin the look and make your hair look boring.
Asymmetric haircut is no exception. In fact, it is individual and unique, but the image will not be complete unless you paint it.
Tip! Ask the wizard to highlight or color the individual strands with a bright tint, and the hairstyle will get a complete look. Allow yourself the most daring decisions, and the result will delight you.
Asymmetric haircut allows you to color your hair in any desired color. Accents can be placed on both short and longer curls, applying various techniques of lightening, darkening or coloring. Opponents of dyeing hair can also slightly lighten individual strands, giving the natural color of piquancy and mischief.
A new trend - coloring in catchy neon shades. Coloring ringlets in blue, blue, pink and purple colors is now at the peak of popularity. All who have already decided on this, were delighted, because to pass a girl with an asymmetrical hairdo and colored strands is simply impossible.
Have decided on a haircut? Determine with the length of
If you are ready to radically change the image and cut your hair in the technique of asymmetry, you should approach the issue of choosing a professional with all seriousness. Only an experienced specialist will choose the right haircut based on the shape of the face.
For example, chubby beauties are more suitable for medium length hair, and a successful asymmetry will help visually lengthen the face.
Also the master should pay attention to the hair structure. If you are a happy owner of a thick head of hair, you can make a single-layer haircut. To give volume to thin hair the multi-layered asymmetrical haircut will help.
Important! It should be remembered that a short haircut requires more care than a long one, so if you do not have time to visit the beauty salon often, it is better to choose an average length.
Short asymmetrical haircuts are always at the peak of the fashion
Asymmetric hair cuts on short hair - it's always fashionable, comfortable and beautiful. This hair length is few people you can surprise, but the hairdo with strings of different sizes helps to go beyond the ordinary and create a unique image. This hairstyle can be changed every day, doing different styling.
Important! If you are ready to make drastic changes, but for the time being you are afraid, start the transformation from the design of an asymmetrical bang. She will revitalize your haircut and give her a touch of charm. If you like the result, make a short haircut on the next visit.
Such asymmetrical haircuts as Bob and Pixie are very popular recently. We will consider them in more detail.
- Slanting bean with torn ends. Unjustly forgotten once, now this haircut is at the peak of relevance. Here you can experiment endlessly, making short one side, then the other. Especially beautiful, this haircut will look on straight hair, because the clarity of lines is very important here. Many stylists recommend that owners of round faces make a bean with an asymmetry, this will visually lengthen the face and hide its shortcomings.
- A-shaped bean. This kind of haircut has been popular since Victoria Beckham appeared with her on the red carpet. This woman has long been considered an icon style, so any change to her hair style instantly becomes a hit. The essence of the haircut is to shorten the hair on the occipital part and to extend the hair at an angle to the face.
- Pixie. This haircut is perfect for girls with square, round and heart-shaped forms of face. The essence of the hair is simple: the hair on the back of the head and the head should be shorter than what is on the face. The classical version provides for a smooth transition of length, in the case of asymmetry, various variations are allowed, including the oblique bangs. The best option is an oblique long bangs, which can be slightly discolored or darkened.
Asymmetry for medium length hair
In 2017, no less relevant and asymmetrical haircuts for medium hair. Popular and classic options, such as, for example, already beloved by many elongated bean, and modern extravagant haircuts, combining quads and pixies.
Elongated bean. The most daring and fashion trends
There can be two versions: a very short strands at the nape or longer, emphasizing the overall style of haircut. Recently, it has become very fashionable to shave one of the temples. This will make your image very spicy and help to look younger. Many people think that such haircuts are more suitable for young girls. This is a misconception, middle-aged women can also afford a bright color of hair and a shaven temple. To try such an experiment is worth it, especially since short hair grows very quickly and soon your haircut will lose its shape and you will be able to do something else.
Know! If you prefer quads, your hairstyle can be effectively converted using asymmetry. The changes will not be radical, but tangible.
Oblique long hairstyle: the advantages and disadvantages
Some women do not wish to part with the long hair, and they should not be blamed for the reluctance I had developed over the years an image.
Especially for them, asymmetrical haircuts have been developed, the effect of which is more noticeable on long curls.
- Old good bean. Hair length on the occipital part remains unchanged, and the front part is made in the style of "bean".This "double" hairstyle looks very impressive and makes it possible to do different styling.
- Grunge. This style implies a different degree of negligence of haircuts. Lovers of shocking with pleasure use this direction to design asymmetrical haircuts.
- Tomboy. This species is no less interesting, as it gives scope for creating unique oblique haircuts. The purpose of using this technique is to maximize the approach to the male hairstyle. Imagine a girl with short hair in front and long behind. Fantastic!
Know! Haircut will look even more beautiful, if before the procedure to make a highlight of individual strands. The game of shades will help you to give the haircut a visual volume.
The only drawback of a long oblique hairstyle is its dependence on the structure of the hair. If the hair is thin, it will be necessary to constantly keep its volume at the proper level. Will have to acquire expensive cosmetics that will not weight the strands.
Want change - make a fringe bang
Asymmetric haircuts with bangs are no less popular and relevant. Thanks to a bang you can hide the imperfection of the skin on the forehead, focus on the eyes and disguise the wrong dimensions of the nose.
- Asymmetric haircut with a bang and bang. To create this style, you need to make a lateral partway across the forehead. The bang usually starts with a parting and falls on the face, which gives the person charm and playfulness.
- Slanting fringe. The technology of its creation is simple: all hair is combed back, bangs are treated with gel, and, without letting it dry, begin to cut hair along an oblique line. This will make the bang not just uneven, but oblique and asymmetric. If you do not want to spend time laying the bangs, just make a small bevel across the entire width and profile the tips of the hair.
- Curved bangs. Do not try to make it at home, such a technique can only be done by professionals. He carefully cuts his hair so that the tips of the checks form an arc. The asymmetry effect can be achieved by increasing the arc radius from either side.
- Uneven bangs. Strands of bangs will have the same length, the asymmetry is done during laying. With the help of gel, form cohesive curls and lay them at different distances from each other.
Remember! Whatever haircut you choose, it should only be performed by a master. He will advise you haircut length depending on the shape of your face, hair and skin, as well as all the shortcomings.
stereotype has developed in a society that asymmetrical hair clippers are suitable only young girls. Do you believe that? Any stylist can refute this theory. Properly selected oblique haircut can emphasize the charms of women of all ages. Hair over the years lose its beauty, become thinner, thinning and growing slowly. In this case, save a short asymmetrical hairstyle that does not require complex care.
hair of different lengths that make up a complex composition, suitable for almost all of the fair sex, but the owner of some forms of face must adhere to strict rules.
- Oval face allows any asymmetrical haircuts, but the square has a number of limitations. In this case, non-standard bangs and torn strands will look better. Curls are better to curl slightly, because clear straight lines distinguish the face.
- The disadvantages of a round face are easier to hide with the help of asymmetrical haircuts of medium length. The effect will be strengthened by the oblique bangs and the volume on the vertex.
Unexpressive eyes and high forehead can easily be turned into dignities, having decorated his face with a beautiful thick ragged bangs. Asymmetry makes the face more feminine and distracts attention from the wrong shape of the nose.
- A triangular type of face can be profitable if you make a short haircut with three-dimensional locks in the occipital part. No less beautiful will look like a bang. Strands on the temples should be of different lengths, this will distract from the shape of the face and give a style of playfulness and charm.
- Angular bangs - the best solution for owners of thick and silky hair. In this case, the angle can be either sharp or smoothed.
A short, voluminous asymmetrical haircut with a long, laid on one side, bangs will help every woman become more elegant and feminine. It is suitable for both straight and curly hair of different structures.
- Asymmetric haircuts always look fashionable, bright, extravagant and creative. They perfectly complement any image. For everyday life, you can limit your hair straightening. You'll look even sexier if the evening dress is complemented by soft, slightly curly locks.
- Various cosmetic products can be used for styling. Varnishes, foam, mousse, wax - everything that will help to give a hairdo volume should stand on your dressing table. Try to style your hair differently each day, because to ensure that you do not choose, your haircut will always look delicious.
be always beautiful, stunning surrounding and discover your own unique style with an asymmetrical haircut.