The symbol of any holiday are flowers. Especially such a solemn event as a wedding, the best decoration is considered to be wedding bouquets for the bride. Photos of stylish songs can be seen on the site. Such bouquets should be in harmony with the stylistics of the holiday and take into account the time of the year. If desired, you can build a beautiful floral composition yourself. An unusual bouquet of the bride is designed to create a mood and emphasize the style of the holiday.
- 1 What to consider when choosing a wedding bouquet?
- 2 Composition selection and hair color
- 3 How many colors should be in the bouquet?
- 4 Popular wedding flowers
- 5 Varieties wedding bouquets
- 6 best floral combination
- 7 original wedding bouquets
- 8 Solutions themed wedding
- 9 Secrets of making a beautiful bouquet
What should I consider when choosing a wedding bouquet?
When composing colors, it is important to know the rules of florists. So, let's start in order:
- Each color in the bouquet is symbolic and has a certain value. Red roses speak of passion, white emphasize innocence and purity, and purple joyful moments.
- All flowers in the composition must be fresh. You need to choose dense buds, with healthy foliage and sturdy stems.
- The bouquet should not be oversaturated. It is better not to use more than three kinds of flowers.
- For a traditional dress with a lush skirt, it is worth choosing a small bouquet. If there is a large number of ornaments in the attire, then in the flower composition there must be massive elements. The color palette of the act and bouquet should be combined. All decorative details should emphasize the theme of the wedding event. The larger the dress, the more tidily the bouquet is selected.
Tip! The bouquet should be selected last, when the wedding attire and other details are ready.
choice of composition and hair color
to select the wedding bouquets for brides 2017 must take into account not only the dress, but also shade of hair. The photos show interesting combinations.
Make the right choice to follow these guidelines:
- Blonde faces a gentle palette. These are pink, light blue, turquoise and lilac shades of flowers.
- Brunettes are suitable for the saturation of the palette and heat. You can choose green or red-white bouquets.
- For redheads, the best solution is golden, purple or white-blue compositions.
- In the bouquets of young girls may be present buds, and for adult women it is necessary to pick up blossoming flowers. If a girl has fair skin, then the flowers should be picked up with calm and soft colors. Swarthy faces should choose a more succulent tone.
Tip! A small bouquet with small flowers is suitable for a girl of small stature, and a bouquet of cascade type is suitable. If the dress is short, then you can choose a bouquet-boutonniere with lush flowers.
Flowers should be in the bouquet?
When choosing a bouquet, do not strongly swing with the number of colors. It will need to be worn all day, which will quickly cause fatigue.
Flowers should look fresh, so they are installed in a special, water-moistened sponge. It is enough 7-9 flowers. Otherwise, the weight of the bouquet along with the portuquette will be significant. In addition, if there are too many flowers, then all will be short of water, and they will quickly wither.
Tip! It is better to pick flowers in several tones darker than a dress. You can also add a bouquet of bright colors to the bouquet.
Popular wedding flowers
A wedding bouquet can be made from lilies of the valley, callas, peonies, orchids. Looks great wedding bouquets for the bride of roses, which can be seen in the photo.
When choosing colors, the determining factors are actual trends and symbolic value. So, consider the popular options:
- Roses are considered a symbol of passionate and vibrant love. There is a huge number of varieties, color palette and variants of the inflorescence of this flower. They differ in style and composition.
- Orchids are a symbol of affection and tenderness. It is a very strong flower that perfectly tolerates all unfavorable conditions.
- Lilies are noble colors. They have large flowers and stems that look good in small bouquets.
- Alstromeria is the most delicate flower that can keep its freshness for a long time. Of these, bright and lush bouquets are created.
- Peonies symbolize a long and happy family life. They fit perfectly into the wedding image of the bride.
- Out of wild flowers, wonderful spring wedding bouquets for the bride are obtained. They can be seen in the photo. For a themed wedding in eco-style the poppies, cornflowers or sunflowers will perfectly suit.
- Callas are considered a male flower, but they produce a refined and gentle composition.
- From gerberas you can create an unusually bright composition. Such a bouquet will suit an extraordinary girl who likes color contrasts and non-standard solutions.
- Freesia will help create an airy and gentle bouquet. The color palette can be white, cream, lilac or orange.
- In the fashion wedding bouquets of carnations and chrysanthemums, but they are recommended to use as an addition to the main composition.
You can make a bouquet from one type of flowers, but you can make a luxurious composition from different. To the selected flowers you can add more greenery and decorative ornaments. For example, beads, ribbons and rhinestones.
Many advantages over live compositions have flowersfrom beads. They are durable and unpretentious to care.
Tip! When choosing flowers, it is important to understand that some of them produce a strong aroma that can trigger an allergic reaction. For example, the aroma of a lily can cause a headache.
Varieties wedding bouquets
to determine what a bouquet fit for a wedding celebration, you need to get acquainted with the existing varieties.
Let's walk in order:
- The cascade is a composition created fromSeveral tiers. For her, roses, lilies, orchids and tulips are used.
- Brooch is a colorful and chic composition, for which different types of pearls, beads and beads are used, as well as other shiny elements.
- The basket will need bamboo, straw and metal wire.
- Composition of the fan is made from a real fan and colors that are attached to the frame. The material is wood, cardboard and floristic wire.
- To make a bouquet a ball will need roses from satin.
Tip! To make a white bouquet more noticeable and bright, it is worth adding a few color impregnations. Stylish looks options, combined with footwear and accessories.
best floral combination
to harmoniously combine colors in a perfect composition, you need to know certain rules for their compilation. Here they are:
- Contrast combinations involve connecting different colors with contrasting hues. Alternatively, blue irises and yellow gerberas, white orchids and red poppies. Such a bouquet will look very optimistic.
- Similar combinations are a combination when buds of one color palette, but of different shade are applied. A gentle variant will come from white, pink and beige plants.
- With a monochromatic version, the bouquet consists of one flower or one color.
- A polychromatic solution is a combination that uses colors of a wide variety of colors.
Advice! To create a bouquet for a themed holiday, you can use a variety of snowflakes, cones and sea accessories. Contemporary compositions of monetary denominations or sweets.
original wedding bouquets
longer be considered a mistake, that we should not use unusual wedding bouquets for the bride. In the photo you can see non-standard solutions that look very stylish and fit the occasion.
Unusual color solutions
The most non-standard options are dark red, deep blue and black tones. It is fashionable to make out weddings in any one color. For example, for a wedding in a blue color palette, blue wedding bouquets for a bride will suit. They will perfectly match with the elements of the wedding decor in the same tones. Such a bouquet will be useful in winter. For spring, the pink version is more suitable, and for autumn bright orange, red or purple.
Tip! If the dress is champagne or dairy, you should choose plants of pink or cream shades. In this case, white buds do not fit.
Decor of threads
Flowers can be made from improvised materials. In doing so, they will retain an attractive view for many years. This is a good solution for allergy sufferers. For such decor woolen threads are used. Elements can be attached to the wire or completely tied.
Thus, it is easy to create a winter wedding bridal bouquet.
Tip! Bouquet in style should be combined with the bride's attire: with a decor, with ornaments and a veil. Also, it must correspond to the place of celebration.
- themed wedding for a holiday in a nautical style, you can make a bunch of seashells or starfish. Alternatively, natural materials in epoxy resin are used.
- The original event will be complemented by compositions from toys or sweets. Such elements are often decorated with corrugated paper.
- can use bouquets of feathers for wedding carnival style, Which can be combined with carnival masks. This option should be bright, but it is not recommended to use more than three colors.
Tip! Flowers should not merge with clothing. The color palette is better to choose the color of hair.
Ideas from expensive materials
For winter, a great option - jewelry bouquets. They are made of stones and crystals. Such a decor will withstand a walk in the frost.
The original ideas include bouquets of fabric and ribbons. They look great, but they are also kept for a long time as a souvenir. From silk, beautiful roses are obtained. At the same time, fascinating overflows of petals are created. Tissue flowers are better to perform one shade. Stylish looks red wedding bouquet of the bride. Such a product can be decorated with elements of jewelry - rhinestones, brooches or beads.
Tip! Well, if the flowers of the bride will be combined with a buttonhole in the buttonhole, on the lapel or in the pocket of the groom.
Secrets of drawing a beautiful bouquet
A beautiful accessory should emphasize the bride's personality and her best features. If the holiday is decorated in a classical style, then there are regular and rounded decor elements. In this case, do not use new-fangled plants. Such stylistics will be complemented by roses.
Pearly threads, pebbles, rhinestones and beads will help to diversify the simple composition. Pearl thread can be stretched between buds.
Combine plants with caution. It is better to confine yourself to the two main species. For a common background, it is sufficient to use some neutral plant.
For the compilation of complex floral compositions it is better to use simple color combinations. It is important to think over the structure of the bouquet. There should be a center, sub-centers and a background.
When creating a composition, it is important to pay attention to a harmonious combination. A bright bouquet can look flamboyant against a white dress and distract attention. For the traditional version, a snow-white or pink color palette is suitable.
Tip! Original combinations of yellow, purple, green, red and orange are blue. To individual elements looked harmonious, catchy buds must be combined with neutral tones.
Using simpleRules will allow to pick up an unusually romantic and memorable bouquet. And the bright elements of the decor will give originality and individuality to anyone alongside.