Modern anti-aging techniques ranging from simple cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery ending, allow to stay young at any age. However, not everyone has the opportunity and the desire to resort to serious interventions. And in this case, a mask is used for facelift at home. Some recipes are no worse than salon procedures, and they can be made from simple products. In this case, you need to know the effect of individual components and use masks regularly.
- 1 Reasons for facial socking
- 2 How do masks with pull-up effect
- 3 Indications for use
- 4 How to use masks correctly?
- 5 The best home recipes
- 6 How to quickly tighten the face oval?
- 7 Masks for any skin type
- 8 Professional masks
reasons for sagging facial
liftingovye All funds are used for anti-aging skin that begins to sag and change the expression on his face. In this case, the tissues become flabbier. The first processes of sagging begin after 30 years.
In cosmetology, the following causes of deformation of the skin are distinguished:
- Topical, which are manifested by a decrease in the elasticity and tone of muscle tissue. With age, the muscle frame weakens, which is reflected in the state of the skin, which sags after the muscles.
- Volumetric - manifest changes in the facial tissue. Accumulation of fat and the appearance of edema also contribute to deformations in the face area.
Both types of deformation act together, and after 40 have a huge impact on the change in the face oval. In this case, ptosis of the face is manifested - descent as a result of muscle and skin fibers. As it develops, the corners of the lips and eyes fall.
Advice! When creating home remedies, you need to monitor the consistency of the mixture. It should not be too liquid or thick.
How masks work with pull-up effect
When age-related skin problems, often with a lifting effect. They help to stop the manifestation of flabbiness, wrinkles and folds in the nasolabial area. Correctly selected mask allows you to achieve tangible facelift and reduce age-related changes:
- In the cells of the tissue, the production of collagen is stimulated, which is responsible for the fresh appearance and elasticity of the skin.
- The contour becomes sharper, and the sagging areas gradually disappear.
- The skin becomes more elastic and the second chin is removed.
- Wrinkles around the mouth and eyes are gradually smoothed out.
Home lifting masks can replace salon procedures and have no contraindications. Pulling at home allows you to achieve good results. This is due to the fact that the components of these drugs contribute to increased blood flow in the tissues, as a result of which the skin is filled with oxygen.
Advice! With a tendency to allergic reactions, caution should be exercised with such masks. Before using them, you should test for the portability of certain components.
Indications for use
For the use of a mask with a pull-up effect, there are certain indications. It is recommended for the following skin problems:
- Emerging wrinkles.
- Visible signs of sagging and flabbiness.
- Appearance of nasolabial folds and second chin.
- Appearance of dryness and areas of peeling.
- Appearance of pigmented spots, yellowness and dull complexion.
In these cases, the mask will increase the elasticity of the skin, nourish the cells of tissues with microelements and moisture.
Tip! There are procedures and contraindications. Do not use masks before 30 years, with exacerbation of dermatological diseases and with a strong degree of obesity.
How to use masks correctly?
There are certain rules for using such masks. When applying the composition it is recommended to be in a horizontal position. The muscles of the face should be completely relaxed. After use, the remnants of the product are washed off with warm water.
For the best effect, certain conditions must be observed:
- The skin is pre-cleaned.
- The face muscles and body position are as relaxed as possible.
- Do not smile or frown when using the medication.
- The mask is applied to the face area, bypassing the lips and eyelids.
- After the procedure, the person must wash with warm water.
Tip! When selecting a recipe, you should pay attention to the safety of the product. Dairy products should be applied in accordance with the type of skin. For fatty yoghurt or kefir, and for dry the best solution is cream or sour cream.
The best homemade recipes
Before applying the mask, the face skin needs to be cleaned from all sorts of dirt and steam with a bath. To increase the lifting effect in the bath solution, sea buckthorn, dog rose or yarrow grass is added. After steaming, the skin can be treated with a scrub. At home, you can prepare different versions of masks.
supply. For dry skin type
For dry skin of the face, it is recommended to use mixtures that, in addition to the tightening properties, are provided with food. Without this, the result will not last long, and the skin will become flaky.
It is worth trying the following recipes:
- You can prepare a mask based on oatmeal .To do this, you need a little oatmeal, a tablespoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of olive oil. Oatmeal is ground and stewed with hot water, and then the remaining ingredients are added. The composition is distributed on the skin and left for 15-20 minutes. The oatmeal contains substances that strengthen the skin turgor, and sour cream and oil contain nutritional and moisturizing ingredients.
- For the fading skin, a mixture of honey and lemon is suitable. In this case, a teaspoon of honey mixed with a teaspoon of kaolin and 20 drops of lime juice or lemon. After applying the mask, the face is washed, wiped with lime juice, and to enhance the effect, you can make a cold compress.
Tip! Tightening compounds should be applied with your fingertips, following the massage lines. After one layer is distributed, a second is applied after a few minutes.
For oily skin
Intensively secreted fat creates a film that prevents the skin from breathing. Therefore, in the pull-up mask should be present protein and fruit acids, helping to eliminate excess fat.
- Take a little oatmeal, a spoon of persimmon pulp and raw protein .Ingredients are mixed and applied to the surface of the face. The substances contained in persimmon have a tightening property. After washing off the composition, you can use a suitable cream.
- You can make a mask from raw protein, a teaspoon of citrus juice and the same amount of honey. The mixture is dispensed for 15 minutes.
Tip! Wash away the slurries with warm water without using soap. If the mixture is frozen, then it is soaked with a cotton pad moistened with whey or milk. After the procedure, a nourishing or moisturizing cream is applied to the surface of the skin.
How quickly to tighten the face oval?
After losing weight, the facial skin can sag and become more flabby. In this case, you should use masks that help restore the clarity of the features:
- A mixture is prepared from of olive oil, protein and pulp of the cucumber , which is distributed on the skin for half an hour, and then washed off. Cucumber pulp tones the skin, and the protein helps to smooth out small creases.
- Help to tighten the skin of the remedy, in which there is dill .You can make a composition of linseed oil, oatmeal flakes and dill. After its use, the cream is applied.
Tip! To achieve a tightening effect, it takes time. For any skin, the procedure should be performed every three days.
Masks for any skin type
There are some components that are suitable for any skin and have pulling properties.
Healing properties of gelatin
Stunning masks can be made from gelatin, which is based on collagen. This substance can make skin tissues more durable and elastic. Collagen helps whiten the face, improve blood circulation and tighten the face oval.
The following masks can be prepared with gelatin:
- Gelatin is stirred in boiled water and swells. Then the mixture is added with banana puree.
- You can prepare a mask for long-term storage.100 ml of water and the same amount of glycerin are mixed, 25 g of gelatin and honey are also added. The mixture dissolves on low heat, and then placed in a jar.
- At the first signs of aging, you can prepare a mixture of lemon. For this, gelatin is infused in cold water for an hour, then glycerin and lemon juice are added to it. After that, the mass warms up. The solution is applied not to the skin, but to stripes from the bandage that are applied to the face.
Tip! It is recommended that the components that are part of the lyophilic preparations be preheated. In this case, liquid vitamins and oils are added in the last turn.
Not only with gelatin can you achieve a tightening effect. Of the other conventional products, it is also possible to prepare effective mixtures for the fading skin:
- The starch solution has healing properties. The potato juice is mixed with olive oil and distributed to the skin of the neck and face.
- Effective white clay, which is diluted with wheat germ oil and grape juice.
- You can prepare a useful solution from honey and homemade mayonnaise. To do this, the vegetable oil is beaten with salt and egg, and then honey is poured into them. Such a remedy can be used as a scrub.
Tip! Cosmetologists recommend using a facial massage that relaxes the muscles. Massage movements must be performed with pressure to reach deeper layers.
refrigerator. Nutrient mixtures
Even if the lift is performed successfully, do not forget about the nutrition of the epidermis. The lack of useful substances adversely affects the health and beauty of the skin.
The following compounds are used for restoration and tightening of the dermis:
- Lemon juice and cosmetic clay are mixed together with honey. After rinsing, the skin can be wiped with a slice of citrus.
- Persimmon promotes quality braces. The fruit turns into puree and mixes with starch. Such a composition moisturizes the skin tissue, tones up and promotes better metabolism.
- Puree from persimmons is mixed with milk or fatty cream.
Tip! Tightening agents become more effective when used together with peeling. After this procedure, the skin tissues are moistened and restored.
Popular plasticizing masks that can be used at home. They contain sodium alginate, used to correct age-related changes. It comes from seaweed.
Alginates are considered to be strong sorbents, which draw in toxins, sweat and pore contents from the skin surface.
Due to professional compositions, tissue swelling is reduced, lymphatic drainage is increased and microcirculation improves. Similar masks can be done at home once a week.6-10 procedures are done for the course.
The compound is applied as follows:
- The dry mass is diluted with water and stirred to a thick sour cream.
- The product is distributed on the skin of the neck and face. After this, the composition should be held for half an hour until completely solidified.
- The resulting impression is carefully removed from the chin.
improves. After the procedure, the volume of the face decreases markedly, as the outflow of blood is activated.
You can use mask-film, which is a gel-like consistency. Films for different types of skin are produced. Such compositions have exfoliating and lifting effect.
With proper use of recipes and professional remedies, you can help your skin well. Effective formulations increase the elasticity, elasticity and tightness of the skin without much effort.