To change the color of hair, resort to a variety of ways: discolour strands, painted with natural or artificial colors and so on. In business there are also toning means - shampoos and balms. However, to wash away the shade of the shampoo is not a matter of 5 minutes.
Features of shade shampoos
Use these tools in cases where you are not sure of your choice and want to see firsthand how the curl looks like the chosen shade. Also, shampoo is indispensable when it is undesirable to change color for a long time. The use of the agent in its composition is conditioned.
A full-color paint includes 2 main components: a clarifier is a strong oxidizer that destroys the top layer of the hair shaft and flushes the pigment, and the paint itself. After the top layer is damaged, the artificial pigment easily enters the cortical layer and is fixed there instead of the natural one. Accordingly, the paint is held for a long time, and the color of the head of hear changes radically.
The shampoo of the clarifying agent does not include. The natural pigment remains in its place, and the artificial dye, if possible, is fixed in the upper layer of the hair - the cuticle. The result is kept no more than 2-3 weeks, the color does not differ high intensity, but the desired shade of curls imparts.
But often even 2 weeks seem too long. What to do in cases where the color needs to be liquidated quickly?
That's interesting! Review of the best shade hair shampoos - the list of the best
Washing of the toning agent
The simplest and most obvious method is frequent head washing with the usual shampoos. Alas, not so simple. Of course, the shade is washed away, no doubt, but so much use of detergents for the benefit of hair does not go. Even the most gentle shampoos include such mandatory components as surfactants. These substances actually provide cleansing: separate the dirt and microparticles of the skin from the hair and allow the water to wash them off. In this case, the substances destroy the fat layer, which covers the hair.
With too active use of shampoo, the fat layer does not have time to recover. Accordingly, the hair turns out to be defenseless, since it is the sebum that protects the strands from the action of water, mechanical factors, excessive sunlight. Without fatty grease hair quickly loses its own moisture, it becomes brittle, dry, and, in the end, breaks down.
It is more preferable to use professional tools for color removal. Virtually all companies that produce shade-based shampoos, produce and means for quick washing. They are good in that they act mainly on the color pigment and dissolve it. At the same time, the natural shade of the head of hair does not change, but the hair does not become dry.
Fruit acids are the basis of such products most often. In the "couple" with them, there are usually special balms that allow you to quickly restore the fatty grease of the hair and protect it. To wash off balm unlike shampoo it is better not at once, and having held it on hair as a mask.
The most popular solutions include the following.
- Hair Light Remake Color - produced by Hair Company. It affects only the paint residues due to fruit acids. The color is adjusted gently, within a week. It costs from 1790 rubles per bottle to 200 ml.
- Color Off - from the manufacturer Estel. Does not include ammonia or other oxidizing agents. Removes artificial pigment, but retains natural. Minus products - a specific smell during washing. The cost of the product varies from 387 to 420 rubles. For the bottle.
- ( formula) Remover - available from Dikson. Ideal for use in coloring agents in red and red tones, suitable for washing paint from light hair. However, for dark colored curls, shampoo is not good. The kit consists of a mild oxidant and a balm. The price of the facility is 1330 rubles.
- Backtrack - manufactured by Paul Mitchel. Removes the artificial pigment of any color and hue, but is harmless in relation to natural tone. This is one of the safest means for removing paint, but has a noticeable value. Actually, the tool consists of three components - a remover, a neutralizer and a protecting base. The whole set is estimated at 4972 rubles.
- ArtColorOff - removes the artificial color, keeping the natural tone of the hair. Thanks to the oils included in its composition, keeps the structure of the hair intact. The kit includes a deep cleansing shampoo, which allows you to remove the remnants of paint. It is worth a set of 1200 r.
A prerequisite for successful washing is hot water. Cool does not allow you to get rid of the paint.
The basis of the products used at home is products with mild oxidizing properties. Washing of this kind operates faster on light hair and when artificial color is relatively light.
The tool is used as a mask. To get the desired effect, it needs to be held for a while on the curls.
Masks from fermented milk products
In the case of yogurt, yogurt, whey and even ordinary sour milk. The procedure is as follows:
- sour milk product is warmed up to a warm state;
- mask applied to the entire length of the hair, pricked curls, covered with a plastic wrap, a warm towel or a handkerchief;
- mask hold for at least 2 hours;
- is flushed with hot water.
Strengthen the effect of the mask can be, adding a tablespoon of vegetable oil and salt to 1 liter of kefir.
As a rule, after rinsing, you have to use a conditioner: the mask after such a long retention gets an unpleasant smell. In cool water for rinsing it is recommended to add a couple drops of lemon juice or essential oil to eliminate odor.
- Another variant of the mask: 20 g of colorless henna mixed with egg, and then with kefir. The mask should have a consistency of sour cream. It is also held for at least 2 hours. This composition excellently restores the water balance, so that the curls will not only become drier after washing, but will also acquire shine and elasticity.
- Stronger effect is the mask of curdled milk with the addition of alcohol. For this, the curd is beaten with 2 tablespoons of soda and 50 ml of alcohol. The composition is heated in a water bath, cooled, applied to strands and held for 1.5-2 hours. The artificial shade disappears almost immediately, but the strands themselves can brighten somewhat.
Masks based on lemon juice
Lemon juice is a well-known product for hair discoloration. As a method of removing tonic shampoo, mixtures of juice with substances that prevent dryness and brittle hair are used.
- The recipe is: lemon juice and base oil - burdock, peach, even olive, mix in equal volume fractions. The resulting composition is mixed heavily, so that it is heated in a water bath. Then the mixture, still warm, is applied first to the roots, and then distributed along the entire length. The head is covered with polyethylene and wrapped in a warm towel.
The mask is held for at least 1.5 hours, longer. If the result after the first procedure is not satisfactory, the mask can be repeated.
- A quick effect gives a mixture of honey and lemon.2 tablespoons of juice mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey. If honey is too thick consistency, it is preheated in a water bath. The resulting mixture is cooled, applied to curls. Hold the mask for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water with any shampoo.
- To remove the result of actions of a persistent quality tonic, you need to resort to more effective means. To do this, in a half cup of water dilute a teaspoon of citric acid. Then add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and a solution of acid to the container with 120-130 ml of burdock oil and mix thoroughly. This composition is wetted with strands, put on a polyethylene cap and held for an hour and a half. The mask is rinsed off with warm water.
- Chamomile broth, lemon juice and burdock oil in equal volume fractions are mixed to a homogeneous consistency. The mixture is applied to locks, wraps the head with a warm towel and hold for 1-1.5 hours. Wash off the mask with shampoo with chamomile extract or rinse with chamomile broth.
Mixture of salt and soda
You can wash the paint with light and dark hair using the simplest means - salt and soda.
- 100 g of food soda, dissolved in 150 ml of water, add a tablespoon of salt to the solution, and then rub the resulting composition into dry hair. Hold the mask for 1 hour, rinse with shampoo. It is recommended to rinse the curls with water with chamomile infusion or with the addition of lemon juice.
- It can be done differently: in a shampoo - the dose needed for washing, add soda to get a mixture with the consistency of sour cream. The mask is rubbed into each strand, very carefully, so that the composition is evenly distributed throughout the hair. Each strand is treated for about 5 minutes. After the end of the procedure, the mask is rinsed off with warm water. It is recommended to use balm after washing your head.
- Another recipe: 5-6 table spoons of table salt dissolve in 1 liter of water and soak curls. Then put on a polyethylene hat and wrap it with a towel. Keep the composition up to 1 hour, if there is no severe discomfort. The mask is more suitable for oily hair, as the salt dries the curls.
Tips on how to quickly remove unwanted shades from the hair:
Masks made of clay
You can apply clay - black or blue - to remove the paint. Clay can be purchased at a perfume store. It is mixed with balsam and used as a mask, that is, applied to the hair and held for at least 1 hour.
Rinse the clay with warm water and rinse the hair in the infusion of chamomile or other suitable herbs. Clay dries strongly both the hair and the skin, so for owners of dry hair, the mask does not suit.
Color pigments due to their nature dissolve well in oil. To wash the unsuitable shade, you can use the most unusual oil wraps. Any suitable base oil - burdock, castor, peach, jojoba - is used.
On dry or slightly moist locks, apply oil, distribute along the entire length, wrap the head with a warm towel and stand for 20-30 minutes. Then the composition is washed with hot water. This is necessary, otherwise it will not be possible to get rid of the paint.
The inconvenience of the procedure is that for once, the shade can not be washed off, and repeating the oil mask, of course, is not too pleasant: it is very difficult to wash your head.
You can wash off any color shade with a professional shampoo or with home remedies. The first, as a rule, acts faster, while folk remedies require more time.
See also: wash off the toning shampoo in just 5 days( video)